Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Matoe Style
How about you remove the silly gold generating items, and not replace them each week. Stop doing recolours of past mc because they're supposed to be limited and update the gold shops again?
If we do spin and win i towuld be more fun for everyone else it would mean getting angelic halos maybe getting 5 gold it just so simpel adn fun but all chances to get everyhting have to be even i mean putting a spin and win on and never winning an angelic halo would be crap lol so maybe doing that would be for the greater good:3

Enduring Gaian

How about a non-bundle item instead of that trash? If it must be a bundle, why not charm bundles? All three of your suggestions are just garbage.

Better yet, how about giving a user a reason to buy GC again besides "Free items". Are you aware that many users, including myself, feel like not one damn cent goes towards the enhancement/renovation of this site unless it's a cash grabbing feature?

Maybe you should try and research just how many cannot afford GCash, along with how many won't buy because of feelings of neglect.

Sarcastic Kitten

27,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Waffles! 25
I'm gonna sound old for saying this but...gaia's not what it used to be. and not in a good way. confused

Angelic Giver

None, because I don't want even MORE cash shop announcements spamming me.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I would have to say none myself, until things are fixed up a little bit on here. sweatdrop

xXx-CzA-xXx's Spouse

Liberal Gaian

10,525 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Boffii
Priority customer service.

If it were an item, I'm always fond of new hair styles~~~ Especially if it's a wig item you can equip!

I think heterochromia eye items are also lacking. Different color combinations / shapes would be nice. smile

yes agree on that!! heart heart heart
Just got back from a years break, can not believe the huge gold inflation on this site. Do you remember all the fuss on BG tankholders & players for bringing to much gold into the economy. Many players were being banned or received warnings back then. How odd is it to see Gaia staff upholding the gold bundles sold in the stores today...Is Gaia going to keep managing the site like this? The gold reward games will keep players busy for a short time, but without balance in rewards they will switch to other games quickly. No use in buying GC cash then.

Seeker

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'm rather fine with the Formal Invitation.
DID YOU perhaps ever THINK they use to buy GC? and vend? I mean, derps, why would they say no and post on a forum and secretly buy GC. Sorta not logical.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

They launched a survey a little while back, but it was clearly just a publicity stunt since literally nothing has changed.

Wealthy Noob

3,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
How about we all get a free CI?
fix the MP

Sarcastic Kitten

27,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Waffles! 25
Darius Runan
How about a non-bundle item instead of that trash? If it must be a bundle, why not charm bundles? All three of your suggestions are just garbage.

Better yet, how about giving a user a reason to buy GC again besides "Free items". Are you aware that many users, including myself, feel like not one damn cent goes towards the enhancement/renovation of this site unless it's a cash grabbing feature?

Maybe you should try and research just how many cannot afford GCash, along with how many won't buy because of feelings of neglect.

Agreed, couldn't have put it better myself 3nodding

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Poetic Wonderland

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

To be fair, zOMG is actually being updated. So in that respect, they are listening.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
None. I don't like the choices given.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers