Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Golden Darling

I voted, but it's not like I'd ever buy gaia cash anyway. Not until the gold gens stop!

Honestly, four of them in the past week with only one item rig in comparison?

"Healthy" market or not, this artificial inflation is underhand and distasteful.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Gaia where is my n****e RINGS???

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I would prefer not buying any gaia cash but if I had to, really make it cheap. 10-20 gaia cash would be good, for those doing daily treat offers.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Poetic Wonderland

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

It's been announced that zOMG didn't meet the goals intended and will no longer see further development. <.<

Sweet Shapeshifter

i would personally like to see C.I with all purchases including the cards considering
Gaia quit using ultimate cards which most included something free. Not everyone can use a paypal account and it isnt really fair for card users to not benefit also.
How bout none

Heart Tamer

Dice Roll.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
As long as it's a pure item generator, I'm good.

Aged Prophet

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
How about you remove the silly gold generating items, and not replace them each week. Stop doing recolours of past mc because they're supposed to be limited and update the gold shops again?

Romantic Cheerleader

I voted but I like the Drops of Color series, Rainbow stuff, Golden Ticket was nice, and OH YEAH THE WONDERFUL Bubble Popcorn Machine RIG - I LOVED THAT ITEM! <3 emotion_bigheart

Seeker

8[ Does Gaia not get it?
Gaians dont give a F- about your sales or gc anymore.

Cute Master

Instead of wasting your time scraping for cash, how about an update for Loyal's shop yeah?
That would be awfully nice >.>

Kaho_chan's Senpai

Rare

You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'm rather fine with the Formal Invitation.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Something that has no chance to give out gold.

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Poetic Wonderland
ink-bane
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

I don't gaiacash either cause I sell and get gold but what do you mean Gaia isn't listening?

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

I get ya. the inflation is ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces