Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32 >

Merry Traveler

aryal_glorious
amarzyciel
So much hate in this thread
I kind of suspect gaia is glad not having the "none" option as the other who do want the free CI.
since we are voting for a free CI, why do you guys insist on ruining people's chance to get freebie?
just don't vote if you guys don't like it. I believe you are not the intended target of the voting.
although it might not be a good incentive, A free item is a good extra.

I vote for Formal Invitation, since I would like the price on formal wear to drop for the upcoming event

stare i didn't vote for anything. there was nothing that i would have wanted on their poll. i just want this inflation problem to get under control and/or to have gold generators either not at all or offered 3-5 times a year only.

Not you, but people who post they vote "none".
I don't get benefit from it directly, but if they hand the ci out, it's going to deflate the item drop hopefully
So i quite liked the idea of ci bonus.

Yeah, i feel that way too, but i feel this thread isn't the place to complain about that.

Edit: just notice this thread's in site feedback
No wonder i feel it's so hostile...
I don't like argument,so i will be staying out.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Lily Von Ghoul
Shilshadu
Lily Von Ghoul
Catalyste
PoisonousDahlia
mmkoreans

we're not ruining anything for anyone, if you believe this to be overzealous then you have a warped view of keeping people in the know about how misleading and money hungry gaia is. have you read what past employees have to say about the new CEO?

Where can I read that information?

They're likely going to point you to the Glassdoor reviews. However it's a highly unreliable site that was ruined when users started submitting their complaints and calling themselves "employees."

Do you have proof that it was disgruntled users and not past employees?

do you have proof that they were employees?

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Do you have proof that they weren't though?

if neither can be proved, we both have no argument, and the site has no basis in fact.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Enduring Gaian

aryal_glorious
Saijuri
Well, shucks. Is it just me or are the gold generators gone from the cash shop at the moment?

eek eek eek holy s**t!!! you're right. i just checked & i didn't see any. it could mean nothing or maybe just maybe they have pulled their heads outta their butts & listened to us, i dunno. not gonna be too concerned about it cause i'm sure they will put them back. greed is a demanding master.

You were right

emotion_facepalm

Hallowed Soldier

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

OG Rallier

Man, I'm super bummed to see where the site is going, but hey, nothing lasts forever. If I had to take a pick though, I'd take recolor and item CIs over gold gens any day.User Image
Also, a little funny, buuuuuut.... Wasn't gaia super ticked off when you'd buy gold and stuff from other people? Now, they're pretty much selling gold.User Image

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
amarzyciel
So much hate in this thread
I kind of suspect gaia is glad not having the "none" option as the other who do want the free CI.
since we are voting for a free CI, why do you guys insist on ruining people's chance to get freebie?
just don't vote if you guys don't like it. I believe you are not the intended target of the voting.
although it might not be a good incentive, A free item is a good extra.

I vote for Formal Invitation, since I would like the price on formal wear to drop for the upcoming event

I think people are just frustrated over Gaia's silence. There are so many issues going on right now that alot of Gaians are very upset about. But when the staff don't adress the issues, it makes people feel powerless and ignored. Gaia hasn't even mentioned problems like; the hyperinflation, the Gold Generators, the spam of GC-related anouncements, and the glitched Gaia Survey (and that one was SERIOUS, yet they didn't mention the problem at all).

This topic is one of the extremely rare occasions Gaia has adressed us, their userbase, directly. And it's about what kind of freebie we want "when" we purchase Gaia Cash... sad

Of course Gaians will use this topic to make their voice heard. It's the first time in ages Gaia has wanted our opinion about something. We just want to Gaia to be the great site it really is, but it's disheartening when the staff don't seem to care.

Trash Gentleman

Give us monei
none. my choose is to return gaia to their pre-greedy format instead.

Loyal Seeker

-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I VOTE FOR THIS.
How about updating old MC's and EI's to look as great as the new items on the MP?
Updating the site to be mobile friendly?
Making most of the mini games iPad/tablet friendly?(booty grab too)

In the topic of booty grab, how about dropping like the random gold token? Kind of like the old mythril coins! And dont just make it exclusive to one type of fish, just let it be a random drop! And it could be anything from 5 gold to...., i dont know a trillion?
And could the gifts from the overseer be looked into too?

I have to say thanks for the gold increase in the DC, but thats not enough to keep up with inflation! So perhaps add some more items of value in that? Especially to the higher log in days!

Kind of an incentive, like the bazaar.....

Lavish Spirit

how about none? heart

Hardened Humorist

Poetic Wonderland
i really wish there was a 'none; i'd rather other things get fixed' option.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
I Vote but I must say Gaia has so much Cash Items at the moment I can not believe! Gaia what happend with you,you was so nice and now you want Cash Cash Cash! Go back to your old Times please!

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200

Merry Traveler

Lokun

I think people are just frustrated over Gaia's silence. There are so many issues going on right now that alot of Gaians are very upset about. But when the staff don't adress the issues, it makes people feel powerless and ignored. Gaia hasn't even mentioned problems like; the hyperinflation, the Gold Generators, the spam of GC-related anouncements, and the glitched Gaia Survey (and that one was SERIOUS, yet they didn't mention the problem at all).

This topic is one of the extremely rare occasions Gaia has adressed us, their userbase, directly. And it's about what kind of freebie we want "when" we purchase Gaia Cash... sad

Of course Gaians will use this topic to make their voice heard. It's the first time in ages Gaia has wanted our opinion about something. We just want to Gaia to be the great site it really is, but it's disheartening when the staff don't seem to care.

- nods - I understand what you mean now.
People make use of the chance to get their opinion heard.
It's scorching hot around here I must say.

There's no energy for me to continue a talk about the problem, it will only be repeated answer. My reaction to reading people's post is reflective on how I am just so tired at this. Usually i stay away from involving myself actively since those either scare me or makes me depressed or the rare annoyance.

I appreciate how you talk to me with cool headed writing in contrast to the more...passionate post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff