Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Defender

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
112811 time approx 208pm pst. Cash tree vids not loading properly.
No social vibe vids. No v11 or Blue Noodle vids either. Just some vid about a guy name Amit and bone marrow doning is all.
C.R.

Blessed Carpenter

10,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Hello! Its 1239a.m. GBR time in London, England. on 11-29-11.
The cash tree is acting up on me. I just logged on, went thru my dailys and then to the cash tree.
The social vibe video's are not loading at the moment, also the V11 and the "Blue Noodle" video's are not loading or playing as well at the time. Refreshing the page isn't working either for me. Nothing is loading at the moment other then some bearded man video for 2 cash points that are not being awarded.
Can someone please look into this and fix it for everyone please and thank you.
The Hudson Hawk.

Alien Explorer

The cash tree continues to have intermittent problems. Today, blue noodle videos are not loading and the V11 ones continue to come up offer unavailable except occasionally for just one video that is worth 1 or 2 gc. So today, all I can get is 2 more gc.

I tried it on and off between 6:30 and 8:30 pm gmt-8 and I am using ie8.

Alien Explorer

glengrin
The cash tree continues to have intermittent problems. Today, blue noodle videos are not loading and the V11 ones continue to come up offer unavailable except occasionally for just one video that is worth 1 or 2 gc. So today, all I can get is 2 more gc.

I tried it on and off between 6:30 and 8:30 pm gmt-8 and I am using ie8.

OK, I did get one video from V11 after midnight and 2 blue noodle ones, but I went to bed. Today upon returning, the blue noodle ones again were not there and all I can get in V11 is offer not available. I also got that after the one video last night.

Ice-Cold Phantom

It was working fine until two days ago when the Bluenoodle link stopped showing up on the Cash Tree page. I use Internet Explorer and Windows xp. It just shows the link for the V11 videos.
The Blue Noodle button is gone again. sad

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
The bluenoodle button is gone.

You can play the bluenoodle videos by going to:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/bluenoodle

But they aren't paying anything now. sad

p.s. It's 7:55 p.m. here and I have IE.

--------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Disregard above.

Murphy's Law: I knew if I took the time to write about this, it would be working the next time I logged in. That's what always happens. Sorry I bothered anybody. (That's if "anybody" even reads this stuff).

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
P.S. I've watched this one at least 15 times and I already BOUGHT my lottery tickets for the week!

User Image

------------------------------

EDIT: Disregard this also. I bought even more tickets this morning. You can't win if you don't play.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Both blue noodle and V11 do not give me videos when I click on them.

Blue Noodle I have to go through great lengths(refreshing every 30minutes+trying to get it to run) to make blue noodle give me videos worth 1-3 gc.

V11 has NEVER worked for me, and since day one has said "no new videos" despite the fact others are saying they are able to utilize it and get gc.

Firefox 6:00PMish USA

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
So it seems Blue Noodle only shows up on some computers and browsers. It doesn't come up when I use Internet Explorer, I just get the V11 button and since I have a female avatar, it's not giving me any offers. But when I go into Google Chrome, Blue Noodle and Social Vibe do show up for me and I can use them.

6:57 US Central Time, currently using Internet Explorer with Windows 7

Interesting Hunter

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
umm just a heads up, i nearly got a virus from one of the offers. its was to dl some megaplayer thing. my anti virus picked it up but might wanna post a warning or something

Blessed Member

10,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
Hi y'all!
For the past 2 days straight. No matter what time or day that I have logged into Gaia.
The cash tree hasn't been working at all for me.
There have been no V11, ~or~ Blue Noodle video's or any of the "Social Vibe" vid's. I have even hit the button on the right side of the screen that says other offers worth at least 1 Gaia Cash, and there has been none to pop up for me either.
I have tried to refresh my page. I have tried to log into Gaia on different type of internet window sites, even from my own web page on my hotmail site with no luck.
Your "tree" is broken and not letting me use it in any way at all.
Can one of the site Devs help me with this problem please??
Thank ya in advance!,
~Lyn~
p.s.
I have used several browers. My current browser in I.E.Windows.

Alien Explorer

Woodlyn Fairee
Hi y'all!
For the past 2 days straight. No matter what time or day that I have logged into Gaia.
The cash tree hasn't been working at all for me.
There have been no V11, ~or~ Blue Noodle video's or any of the "Social Vibe" vid's. I have even hit the button on the right side of the screen that says other offers worth at least 1 Gaia Cash, and there has been none to pop up for me either.
I have tried to refresh my page. I have tried to log into Gaia on different type of internet window sites, even from my own web page on my hotmail site with no luck.
Your "tree" is broken and not letting me use it in any way at all.
Can one of the site Devs help me with this problem please??
Thank ya in advance!,
~Lyn~
p.s.
I have used several browers. My current browser in I.E.Windows.

It's the same situation for me. Again, in time zone gmt-8 and using ie8.

Beloved Friend

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
For the last 2-3 days Bluenoodle has not been working for me. V11 has never worked at all, but bluenoodle used to. I'm using Firefox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff