I got 200,000 gold.

Yay, gold. Glorious. So great. /sarcasm

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
All I want is the weapon and scarf...
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET THE WEAPON AND SCARF?! I HAVE MULTIPLES OF EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THOSE TWO! scream
*Takes a deep breath and calms down*
This distribution of these items is terrible and the fact that they are soulbound is even worse. If I weren't so determined to get all the achievements and items, I would have rage quit this event. This event is not fun its just tedious work.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Soulbinding is bad, full stop.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I've not gotten ANY ITEMS from this event because ToT is still ******** up.

Valiant Jackling

You guys to realize Gaia said the items will only soul bound until the END of the event, right?

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Even with all the complaints, they won't adjust it. That's what ticks me off.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Erailea
You guys to realize Gaia said the items will only soul bound until the END of the event, right?

Yes. This still does not change the fact that in addition to being soulbound they are also limited and distributed randomly. The combination of these three things is what's made this event unenjoyable for me.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
daionara
Even with all the complaints, they won't adjust it. That's what ticks me off.

I think even if they did take our complaints into account about item distribution it's too late to change up things anyway. We can only hope they don't pull this again on Christmas or I won't bother participating.

Destructive Reveler

Erailea
This doesn't help the people who want the items for the advantages it gives in the boss fights.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
I'm not a fan of them havin' certain items limited to 500 at a time. It does make it hard to get them when every time you get on, and they are gone.

I don't mind that they are soul bound for the event. If they were not people could just spend gold in the mp for them, and where is the challenge in that.

Lonely Dragon

Let me just point out that the limited items have been at 0/500 for the entirety of the event for me.

My chances of getting any of those items has been 0.

Loyal Restorer

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Got Boss down too 7 health, took less then 5 minutes too get 10 more kills.. she regened... Million gold an attack and she REGENS? F*** THAT!

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Darc Nightgale
I'm not a fan of them havin' certain items limited to 500 at a time. It does make it hard to get them when every time you get on, and they are gone.

I don't mind that they are soul bound for the event. If they were not people could just spend gold in the mp for them, and where is the challenge in that.

Having them limited AND soulbound was honestly a stupid move.

If it were just one or the other, I wouldn't have made this thread.

Valiant Jackling

Avalei
Erailea
This doesn't help the people who want the items for the advantages it gives in the boss fights.

That's precisely why they're soulbound sweatdrop They didn't want zOMG all over again - when zOMG first came out new players were buying high level rings so they could beat the game quickly.

I don't quite understand what people have against actually earning all the items. It took several days, and like 30k soul candies, but I got all of them.

People have always complained when they beat an event in 2-3 days (getting all the items, etc). Then people complain when Gaia designs one so they have to play longer to get everything. Seems they can't win, no matter what they do. The limiteds might be pushing it a bit, but, seriously, I've gotten like 10 vests on my mule, and it's supposed to be one of the rarer grant items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff