Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think there should be a big white hat, similar to a "dunce hat." It could say n00b across it. I think it would be great to have, some older/clutter users would wear it for the irony. Please don't flame... it's just an oppinion.

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Only if it's paired with an equally silly 1337 hat.

I can't believe I just suggested that. I despise 1337.
Ziddim
I think there should be a big white hat, similar to a "dunce hat." It could say n00b across it. I think it would be great to have, some older/clutter users would wear it for the irony. Please don't flame... it's just an oppinion.
yeah, great idea! maybe we should get a hat that says "I'm a litarate butt head" too surprised

Frozen Sex Symbol

LOL, that would be such a great item...... BUT Gaia has a problem with items with words on it.

Take a look at the Gaia balloon for example. When your avi is on one side of the screen it appears normal but on the other side you get a mirrior image so the word appears backwords. So I personally hope Gaia never makes another written item in it.

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Merika_sama
Draicko
Awesome
your a litarate butt head TOO!? stare

Make posts regarding the original topic, please.
JeuneFille
Merika_sama
Draicko
Awesome

sorry... I hate the idea... I hate the Word n00b...

Quotable Genius

I think that'd be hilarious rofl
I love the mirror image. 3nodding

I think the idea is teh SEMS! blaugh
Lovely idea, I enjoy it and want one.
Merika_sama
Ziddim
yeah, great idea! maybe we should get a hat that says "I'm a litarate butt head" too surprised
And after that we could even suggest one that says "oversensitive whiny-a**."

No, seriously. I love the idea of the "n00b" hat. It'd be hysterical.
omg! a killer idea! I love it! I wanna get a hat with n00b printing..!! heart heart
Merika_sama
JeuneFille
Merika_sama
Draicko
Awesome

sorry... I hate the idea... I hate the Word n00b...

i agree with her 3nodding
A whole line of n00b clothes! A n00b shirt, n00b pants, n00b panties, n00b boxers, n00b hats in the shape of butts (butthead, for the thick of the head) n00b shoes...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff