Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well said Sailor Moon!

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rizuzua
Ephemeral_Dream

Hm I can't agree with this opinion(second part)...It is to black and white to accurately portray what's going on here.

Most people have formulas rotting because they can't do anything with them. Others are giving valid feedback after attempting to use the "system"...I am one of those people. This system is nuts and unfair.

It's not suddenly an invalid point if they're trying and can't get anywhere...so they give feedback/their opinion on the topic.

Not an insult...just a thought.
But honestly, what constructive criticism was taken to heart? For the time being, nothing has been announced to the users of what they're going to do with Alchemy. Probably something will be done, but seeing how there has been an outcry for so long and a lack of communication, there's gotta be a line when it's starts to be unacceptable. I don't blame those people who have tried to work on it and give feedback, but at the same time, I personally think this is to the point where every flaw of the system has been stated and it's now the time to stop trying to be nice. No more 5th chances at it and no more trying to "like" it. This is just my opinion, but I think Alchemy needs to be untouched completely and maybe Gaia will have to step in and actually take the people's advice and fix it.

I should've been more specific, I mean to point out the backwings quests everyone has been talking about. I literally see some people are actually trying to get this quest for their friends or for themselves and what-not and try to work on it, yet, they are well aware of how screwed up the system is and they'll argue about it. That's what I meant when I said they're still taking the chocolate. I think a really good way to show their disdain is to un-want those wings. Make those the "unofficial" wings. I can't count those backwings as a symbol of Gaia if it's reeking of profit-making motives and spite. They should Gaia-based. If it's gonna require anything, it should need effort, time and gold. Not money.

Actually, why don't they link the backwings with achievements? As far as I know, achievements have no real incentive.

Sorry if I came off to be generalizing. I just meant to say that I disagree with the people who know it's a bad system, who know Gaia is screwing the users, yet they're going to try and get those infamous spiteful quest formulas.

Man-Hungry Healer

16,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Ephemeral_Dream
Rizuzua
Ephemeral_Dream

Hm I can't agree with this opinion(second part)...It is to black and white to accurately portray what's going on here.

Most people have formulas rotting because they can't do anything with them. Others are giving valid feedback after attempting to use the "system"...I am one of those people. This system is nuts and unfair.

It's not suddenly an invalid point if they're trying and can't get anywhere...so they give feedback/their opinion on the topic.

Not an insult...just a thought.
But honestly, what constructive criticism was taken to heart? For the time being, nothing has been announced to the users of what they're going to do with Alchemy. Probably something will be done, but seeing how there has been an outcry for so long and a lack of communication, there's gotta be a line when it's starts to be unacceptable. I don't blame those people who have tried to work on it and give feedback, but at the same time, I personally think this is to the point where every flaw of the system has been stated and it's now the time to stop trying to be nice. No more 5th chances at it and no more trying to "like" it. This is just my opinion, but I think Alchemy needs to be untouched completely and maybe Gaia will have to step in and actually take the people's advice and fix it.

I should've been more specific, I mean to point out the backwings quests everyone has been talking about. I literally see some people are actually trying to get this quest for their friends or for themselves and what-not and try to work on it, yet, they are well aware of how screwed up the system is and they'll argue about it. That's what I meant when I said they're still taking the chocolate. I think a really good way to show their disdain is to un-want those wings. Make those the "unofficial" wings. I can't count those backwings as a symbol of Gaia if it's reeking of profit-making motives and spite. They should Gaia-based. If it's gonna require anything, it should need effort, time and gold. Not money.

Actually, why don't they link the backwings with achievements? As far as I know, achievements have no real incentive.

Sorry if I came off to be generalizing. I just meant to say that I disagree with the people who know it's a bad system, who know Gaia is screwing the users, yet they're going to try and get those infamous spiteful quest formulas.

Well said. I think they read it all, but are hesitating on how to go about what we've said...because either they are: willfully ignorant OR incompetent OR panicing.

I would strongly prefer the first to the second honestly. Everything shouldn't be about money, you're right about that.

And I too find it baffling that someone would use a system,see it doesn't work and then tout how "wonderful" it is that people literally can't make it function.

I'd like to double down that Gaia has yet to address the mass outcry and panic about no renewable resources for rig,cs and older hard to find fail items. That one rig they put out needs to be: permanent, 25gc and ALWAYS UPDATED to include every single "fail" or lower tier item they've ever made in RIGs.

You're perfectly right to have an opinion(I have said much you have here before in some incarnation), and I'm also sorry if I seemed short or curt.

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"...

Legal Bump.

..."

Merry Muse

14,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Streaker 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

~~~ Oh another thread bitching about Alchemy!

*joins*

I personally think this is crock of s**t, I'm sorry for being so vulgar but I am ******** fed up with the blatant capitalism going on from Gaia's end.

Their answer to our cries for more fail items: "We made the formulas available in the Cash Shop, you can go there and buy it, then craft it" Are you effing kidding me?! Let's get this straight, I need fail items from this RIG to make this RIG?! Where is the logic in that? Oh yeah there is none; except the money making logic, because the item is only available for purchase from the Cash Shop. Sure we can buy the formula from the Marketplace, then craft the RIG, but at 10x the price since now all those fail items are in short supply being used to make other RIGs. Yeah I SO want to waste my gold on a possible item chance.

Their answer to our cries about item rarity in formulas: "We changed them (only a minute few, so people can't b***h) and now they require ASSLOADS of other items from other neglected parts of Gaia" Oh excuse me, I don't have time to collect 500 dragonflies, flies, and other bugs from towns when you DECREASED the amount of bugs that appear in each page of towns in half! Yeah that's right, decreased bugs means INCREASED prices in the Market on specific types that are not too common. Oh and this is not helping your "This is supposed to fix inflation" arguement either. Rather the opposite; Inflation has never been worse.

DC possibilities suck, even if you MARGINALLY increased it, they'll still suck.

WHO WANTS TO USE 10 KITTEN STARS TO MAKE A SINGLE KITTEN?! (Cute as it may be, it's not worth using any amount of rare items. Period. )

Oh and that Bullshit with the "buy rares" event on Black Friday was the last straw. It just shows, Gaia's answer to all this is "spend more money, or quit bitching" talk2hand ~~~

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Maraschino de LaCour
User Image

~~~ Oh another thread bitching about Alchemy!

*joins*

I personally think this is crock of s**t, I'm sorry for being so vulgar but I am ******** fed up with the blatant capitalism going on from Gaia's end.

Their answer to our cries for more fail items: "We made the formulas available in the Cash Shop, you can go there and buy it, then craft it" Are you effing kidding me?! Let's get this straight, I need fail items from this RIG to make this RIG?! Where is the logic in that? Oh yeah there is none; except the money making logic, because the item is only available for purchase from the Cash Shop. Sure we can buy the formula from the Marketplace, then craft the RIG, but at 10x the price since now all those fail items are in short supply being used to make other RIGs. Yeah I SO want to waste my gold on a possible item chance.

Their answer to our cries about item rarity in formulas: "We changed them (only a minute few, so people can't b***h) and now they require ASSLOADS of other items from other neglected parts of Gaia" Oh excuse me, I don't have time to collect 500 dragonflies, flies, and other bugs from towns when you DECREASED the amount of bugs that appear in each page of towns in half! Yeah that's right, decreased bugs means INCREASED prices in the Market on specific types that are not too common. Oh and this is not helping your "This is supposed to fix inflation" arguement either. Rather the opposite; Inflation has never been worse.

DC possibilities suck, even if you MARGINALLY increased it, they'll still suck.

WHO WANTS TO USE 10 KITTEN STARS TO MAKE A SINGLE KITTEN?! (Cute as it may be, it's not worth using any amount of rare items. Period. )

Oh and that Bullshit with the "buy rares" event on Black Friday was the last straw. It just shows, Gaia's answer to all this is "spend more money, or quit bitching" talk2hand ~~~

"...

I really hope they take RIG items out of formulas, or at LEAST make them optional. The way they're set up now just boggles the mind. As a person who really doesn't like how RIGs are set up (off topic: I feel even the fails items should be equal to the price of the RIG itself at minimum.) I'm not going to buy several RIGs to get all the fails to...make another RIG? To get ANOTHER fail item? It's a lose/lose situation.

I am also fed up with collecting trash items, since select items have become oddly rare. If Gaia actually wanted Alchemy to prevail, they would have INCREASED ALL trash drops in order for the system to get off on a good start. They're the ones that decided the entire system should be based on Cases, Caches and Giftboxes. emotion_facepalm

I know a lot of people call the 'it's not ACTUAL inflation' card, but even if it's truly artificial inflation it still means the same for anyone who's trying to work on Alchemy. That is to say that it takes millions upon millions of gold to level properly. I'm very disgusted at that fact probably more then anything else.

I've only ever gotten 1 Cache from the DC. 1 Cache per 6 months of logging on every day is not nearly enough to sustain the entire Alchemy system for this user. I still say that those necessary items should be available in the Bifrost for a low cost, though if they became a common drop in DC I would be happy as well.

Sadly, I'm disgusted at several formulas, let alone Kitten Star. All the Kitten Stars all have horrendous formulas, along with the Milk and Lucky cats. Basically all RIG pet formulas require other rare RIG items. The only people able to make these items are super hardcore cash spenders/vendors that have access to literally hundreds of RIGs every time they come out. It's honestly sickening.

Or in short, Gaia's response so far has been : u mad bro? emotion_awesome

..."

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"...

Legal Bump.

..."

Quick Reply

Submit