Edmund has the panties now?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Kealdrea
Spacebabie76
Kole_Locke
Edmund? A perv? Are you sure he even likes girls?
He used to have a relationship with Agatha. I believe Vanessa is their daughter.

But wasn't he snogging with Vanessa during the Gaian Olympics, which caused him to lose? gonk

No, he was 'snogging' the chick. xd User Image
Dude,I so agree. I can't stand guy (and girls) who do pervy s**t like that. It pisses me off more than n e thing. Put a muzzle on them or something.
Honestly. mad

alexx
Ryuuri
I have to agree. I like how certain style clothing were designated to certain shops.

I mean, isn't it a little weird that the new guy Liam has the expensive Kimonos and Chinese style dresses in his run down wear house? eek

Stuff like that should be in Edmond's shop, he seems fancy enough.
And the panties issue...Sahsa was the perfect person to hold on to those, it is super creepy that Edmond has them now!!! eek

I don't know, I understand spreading the clothing out to the different stores, but I think they should reorganize where everything should go. 3nodding

...at least...I hope they do. 3nodding heart

3nodding Where did u get ur angelic boots? Mine don't look like that!!!
While it's sort of in keeping with Edmund's character, I agree that they should be moved back to Sasha's if it's not much trouble. If it is a big deal, of course, I'd rather them focus on whatever else it is they're doing and save it until the next store switcharound.

Now, the Kimonos in Liam's place I can see. He mostly sells really butch stuff for guys, and Yukatas and other samurai gear is butch. I don't know what his girls' store looks like, but it'd be kinda awkward to have Yukatas and Kimonos in different shops.
bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump bump 15548
bump
Kole_Locke
Edmund? A perv? Are you sure he even likes girls?

The Eastern Spire description on the Von Helson mansion says this:

"The tanning area used to be a beautiful atrium and greenhouse overlooking the southern wall of Durem. The beautiful glass though and scenic cityscape was put too much better use though as a Tanning Salon. People often report seeing the twins atop the spire, looking down upon the city. There is also rumor that Edmund chose his shop location for very "specific" reasons... "

gonk
I like creepy old pervs watching me try on underwear bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas