Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I got a little confused there for a moment, I was thinking of death items, when you more or less meant items that are gothic. I like them.
What about guy items. Those are all female.

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would personally like to see more "gothic" items. Velvets, satin and lace, wonderful tailoring and drapery.

I want to be able to dress as i do in real life. Velvet please gaia! smile
these look so awesome! I really love these! I like how they all have some what different wings. I really think we need different wings on people. like bat wings! and i like the hair and dress as well. they look really cool. I hope they make this real!
Kole_Locke
I got a little confused there for a moment, I was thinking of death items, when you more or less meant items that are gothic. I like them.

yeah i was expecting embalming equipment or scalpels, which would be cool.
There is a petiton for more gothic and lolita clothes designs in the petition subforum and back wings are on the way.
i would love to see male counterpart designs on maybe semi-transparent tops with pants
and to keep the gothic style new belts which are more like shirts tied around the waist.
that would be a cool addition
also boots with gleaming silver/gold/red/you get the idea buckles - gothic boots
Mortician
punkarama
More back wings are comming with the quest system.

I do like the clothing though!! wink

hey you biggrin
i know they are but i doubt they`ll be as cool as the ones i showed xp

hey wink

Yeah I doubt it. But we can hope.
punkarama
Mortician
punkarama
More back wings are comming with the quest system.

I do like the clothing though!! wink

hey you biggrin
i know they are but i doubt they`ll be as cool as the ones i showed xp

hey wink

Yeah I doubt it. But we can hope.

indeed we can.
Yea i uld love to see clothing like that one here, exspecially the dark red and black fairy wings razz
Mortician
ok, i was shown these dolls and fell in love with the clothing.
i would love for similar designs on male counterpart clothing items as well but take a look at see what you think.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i personally think the clothing kicks a** and i would love to see clothing similar to those introduced to gaia.

I realy like the far right dress. Well I would prefer a different color (me and purple don't agree with eachother).
well even though i have posted all female items it is good. i used to have female avatar and i have far better fashion sense in female avatars lol.
but i feel these i have shown could maybe go into a new boutique & a new Dress-me-up style store (wings) could be brought into a new area maybe north of durem and east (left) of gambino on the hilltop.
these items would improve gaia in a massive way
even if the dresses come as shirt & skirt or as one piece it doesnt matter it would make gaia in general more unique for clothing as it is a more unique look to clothing.
not so much gothic but in general attractive & in general nice to look at.
if male versions were available (pants) (transparent tops) sure i`d wear them but at the moment its female items on show.
it looks like the imagery i have shown has been liked by the majority.
if only someone with some stroke *cough*vo*cough* would take note and look at them lol
New idea:
a place in profile where you can design your own facial expressions within limitations. or at least a place where you can save hairstyles instead of keep buying them
like a wig rack for your house biggrin
keep your hairstyles wallmounted for when you feel like change is necassary
so your not spening 3k a time to get an old style back from simply deleting your avatar to change the eye colour.
at this point the majority is showing the items i have shown that are possibilities would be worn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff