Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
So Gaia since the new Mortal Kombat game came out, if it would be cool to release some mortal Kombat cosplay costumes like Scorpion, Sub--Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Smoke, Noob and for the ladies : Mileena , Kitana , Jade , Skarlet , Sonya Blade. It would be AMAZING if it would happen. So if anyone is willing to brink MK to Gaia, write down what costumes u guys want thx smile

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Have you tried going shopping to see what we already have? Then make specific suggestions to fill in the blanks.

Some of us do not play that game and so have no idea about anything.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Some mortal kombat items might be nice, but you have to provide examples of what you want to see.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Thing is, you won't get the actual items like in the game. That copyright thing, you know? But, maybe they could provide us with knockoffs, but, you really need to let us see what you are wanting.
I LOVE MORTAL COMBAT. <3 |D c:

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
If it DOES turn up in the gold shops, it wouldn't be a direct copy. It would likely be a knockoff. Even so, that sounds like a pretty fun update. Pretty much, it would be like ninja gear in different colors: red, blue, yellow... not just the black we have now.

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

When making suggestion threads such as this,
it's always best to provide example pictures.

Though, I think we have some items you could use already for some cosplays ^w^

User Image

Trash Lunatic

I would LOVE THAT. *w*
I want Sindel's outfit, though. >.>;

Liberal Fatcat

I would squeal out loud if we had knockoff's of Mileena or Kitana's outfits! <3 <3 Would love to see more MK stuff on here.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I want the ninja uniforms and recolors of. Ninjas being Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Smoke.. or make up Gaia themed ninjas of different colors and put those in the stores.

Swashbuckling Sentai

sure, but I want Ninja Gaiden items too. I rather like Ryu's oh so tight leather battle suit

Devout Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
sounds good to me but you need to email them directly and say ya'll should advertise with Gaia and so forth then we would get official gear, but if not and MK was too popular we'd get GREAT knockoffs YAY!!!!!! stare

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items