Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just more stuff that could've been made as recipes in Nicu's store, since all the recipies we have are pretty old, and the only crafting that was being done in the game was through alchemy. Stuff like a null chamber BG, Gruckens and different colored gnome hats and the General's hat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But now that you've basically washed your hands of the game, and put it on the shelf to gather dust after tons of unsuccessful attempts to make it something worthy of going head to head with WoW, failing to advertise it like you should, and other bad decisions, can we at least get an item to give tribute to the game that you had plans for, as a Battle System since 2003, as a final "thank you" to the community for sticking with it all this time? Maybe some zomg! ring halos? Or a coffin with nails in it, behind us, with different kinds of Animated around us for a funeral service?

You can also make a tribute to Buccaneer Boardwalk was supposed to be, but never was, with a carnival-thrmed/ Amusement Park RIG featuring Kaibaland Gambinoland that the pirates and Captain Marina were working with the Gambino's to achieve.

Items for that could include bumper cars, a popcorn machine, carnival clown companions, a circus tent background, ringmaster companion, caged animals/ caged Animated, some of the Animated that might've been appearing with the new areas, and old animated that we didn't get as items in chapter 1, like sand dune, buzz saw (or buzzsaw chakrams!), a ferris wheel backdrop, and more!

And for the smaller things that really aren't worth paying cash for in the CS, can we PLEASE get them in a carnival-themes gold store update, simultaneously, like you did with the food/butler CS and GS releases? Cotton candy, clown hats & clothing, general updated circus performer clothing, and more. When the cash shop opened, you stated that it would be updated with items that didn't fit in gold shops or MC's, but you've been putting the most simple of items in there that i honestly think do belong in the gold shop, and now, you've changed it saying that the cash shop i for "premium" items, but a lot of the items in there aren't premium at all. so for those items, put them in a same-themed gold update, ok?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
A knife in the back? emotion_awesome

Just kidding. But really, they could at least do their part to integrate more zomg shtuffs into alchemy. It would really make stuff worth more stuff...or something. Basically, transfer the old formula creation into alchemy (seeing as it's practically the same exact thing...).

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

A knife in the back would be fitting actually.

A tribute item is too soon... and asking too much. Gaia wants zOMG to fade into obscurity and I'm not about to let that happen.

I mean, what happened to that whole "site integration" thing?

Destructive Bunny

Coffin with nails is awesome, so is the knife in the back.

There's an alchemy item called the drill, change it to a screw and it'll be a fitting tribute as well.

We need "I am" posed items for all the popular monsters. I am looking forward to being an OMG with the knife in the back equipped.

Lonely Gawker

11,725 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love the ring halo idea. That would be cool to have knife sharpen hovering over my head all the time. At least then the regular artists could design it and it wouldn't require anyone from the non-existant zOMG development team.

You know, when four posts on a thread can conjure up half a dozen crossover item ideas, it's pretty clear the promotional effort just wasn't there.
MistressMinako
A knife in the back would be fitting actually.

A tribute item is too soon... and asking too much. Gaia wants zOMG to fade into obscurity and I'm not about to let that happen.

I mean, what happened to that whole "site integration" thing?
it's not too soon. Now is as good a time as any. Why wait months,years later to ask for a zomg tribute, when everyone's forgotten it by then? And if you don't want zomg to fade into obscurity, then why not one last item from it, to at least remember it by? Asking too much would be asking Gaia to reconsider and giving zomg another chance, when they've put in on the wrong track from the start, and all their efforts to put it back on the right track weren't worth a hill of beans. Asking for a tribute item in memory of zomg- a feature that many users believed in, when it was just a hopeful idea back in 2003, and stuck through to its end in 2012, isn't asking much at all.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I really want a knife that sticks out of the back of my avi.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
i want an exclaimation zOMG! with a shocked face and a bloody hand from the knife wound in the back 3nodding

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
the orb shop petition has been around for a while, but at this rate i'd rather they let us use the leftover charge orbs to alchemize

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

the ring animations as AIs?

that might be cool

or the Animated companions as AIs

Destructive Bunny

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
the orb shop petition has been around for a while, but at this rate i'd rather they let us use the leftover charge orbs to alchemize

10000 orbs = 1 alchemy level.

It's only fair ^^

On a side note there really is no knife in the back item that currently exists! Whyyy?

I did find a bullet to the heart item, which I guess is the next closest thing.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'd really like to see more zOMG! items too, like clothes themed after the monsters like in that one wallpaper. I'm too lazy to look for it, but I'm pretty sure Reapersun made it.

Invisible Cat

I like the idea.

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
Rya Dracosin
A knife in the back? emotion_awesome

Just kidding. But really, they could at least do their part to integrate more zomg shtuffs into alchemy. It would really make stuff worth more stuff...or something. Basically, transfer the old formula creation into alchemy (seeing as it's practically the same exact thing...).

LOL!

Yeah it would up the price for the old recipes by a little gold, maybe you need the actual recipe (not made as in the paper) for some items? That would be cool. Plus it would bring use to all the stuff laying around from zOMG and we can actually use it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff