Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Okay, you guys are coming out with so many items in GF that require snowflake charms. This would be fine with me if getting snowflake charms wasn't such a tedious process!

On the event page, the description to earning snowflake charms says "Use the charms in GoFusion to get amazing event items! Snowflake charms are soulbound and can be rewarded by defeating Fafnir, playing Switch'em, and more."

Where does the "and more" come in? I really hope you'll be coming out with more ways to get charms: namely, games. We need more games. Games that give snowflake charms, unique charms, and heart charms. One can craft their own snowflake charms, but they need enough unique charms and heart charms to do it. When all that's out, and if a person chooses to get 6 snowflake charms from Switch'em, that leaves gaining 1 snowflake charm an hour from Fafnir. That is not fun at all and very tedious after a while. With only Fafnir left for most people, getting enough charms for GoFusion items will take way too long.

So, please. We need more games and ways to earn our charms.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Magically Clueless
Okay, you guys are coming out with so many items in GF that require snowflake charms. This would be fine with me if getting snowflake charms wasn't such a tedious process!

On the event page, the description to earning snowflake charms says "Use the charms in GoFusion to get amazing event items! Snowflake charms are soulbound and can be rewarded by defeating Fafnir, playing Switch'em, and more."

Where does the "and more" come in? I really hope you'll be coming out with more ways to get charms: namely, games. We need more games. Games that give snowflake charms, unique charms, and heart charms. One can craft their own snowflake charms, but they need enough unique charms and heart charms to do it. When all that's out, and if a person chooses to get 6 snowflake charms from Switch'em, that leaves gaining 1 snowflake charm an hour from Fafnir. That is not fun at all and very tedious after a while. With only Fafnir left for most people, getting enough charms for GoFusion items will take way too long.

agreed. i only ever manage to find the fafnir snowflake link when someone nice reposts it. combing through the forum to hunt for it is impossible. i'm hoping the sweater sets are still available on gofusion after all this. i don't care about frozen fafnir, but i love the winter wonderlands, and they need 40 snowflakes a piece.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
megrar

agreed. i only ever manage to find the fafnir snowflake link when someone nice reposts it. combing through the forum to hunt for it is impossible. i'm hoping the sweater sets are still available on gofusion after all this. i don't care about frozen fafnir, but i love the winter wonderlands, and they need 40 snowflakes a piece.

I wanted the winter wonderlands also, which is why I was so concerned about earning 80 charms... then another GF update came out, one with an item costing 30 snowflake charms and the other 50 snowflake charms. How am I supposed to earn 160 charms only going through Fafnir, after all my other resources are emptied? -_-

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Magically Clueless

The "and more" is for you to buy them. Of course, they had a GoFusion bundle pack on sale in Back Alley Bargains for 100,000,000 gold but conveniently removed it upon their newest announcement. They now want GC for those charms. I can almost feel their eye burning holes in my wallet.

They will argue that you can find Snowflake Charms in Daily Chance which is true but it's called chance for a reason.

We should have received a Snowflake Charm for every successfully completed slashing of 10 snowflakes, The more we take them out during our Fafnir battle the more snowflakes we get based on our level of participation. I've heard they're awarded in Switch'em but haven't seen one yet.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
BloodyLovely
Magically Clueless

The "and more" is for you to buy them. Of course, they had a GoFusion bundle pack on sale in Back Alley Bargains for 100,000,000 gold but conveniently removed it upon their newest announcement. They now want GC for those charms. I can almost feel their eye burning holes in my wallet.

They will argue that you can find Snowflake Charms in Daily Chance which is true but it's called chance for a reason.

We should have received a Snowflake Charm for every successfully completed slashing of 10 snowflakes, The more we take them out during our Fafnir battle the more snowflakes we get based on our level of participation. I've heard they're awarded in Switch'em but haven't seen one yet.

Yes, because buying like what, 3 charms a day using the tier thing will make much of a difference?

I personally believe it's ridiculous. We need to be able to earn them easier. I agree that we should have received a snowflake charm for playing the game each time, because most people can just be lazy and collect the charm as soon as the link goes out. I feel like earning charms in this event was poorly thought out and they really need to step it up.

Switch'em gives them out through 3 of the 8 giftboxes, so you're SOL if you want to get the winter items instead. I had to get mine through a mule, but even so, I am severely short on charms because they are impossible to earn at a decent rate.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Magically Clueless

Oh, the charms are in the giftboxes? I didn't know that. Yeah, I think almost all of us are pretty much out of luck. I did the break down on what's needed for their new dragon and it's not pretty charm-wise nor gold and/or GC-wise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff