Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I think i've already posted it in here, but i'm doing it again because i want all of these so badly!

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Dr Jin Love
I had a thread awhile back but it died when I was gone for 6months. I decided to just go ahead and make a new one.

We have a great selection of medical supplies and such, but we're still missing a bunch of stuff!

More Scrubs:
I'd love too see more scrubs on gaia. In more colors, and with patterns?

Examples: One. Two. Three. Four.
User Image

Patient gowns.
More patient gown in more colors like pink, light blue, purple, black etc.

Example: One.
User Image

Illnesses/Injuries.

I think we could have more injuries around our avi's legs and feet. Some more skin problems like rashes and diseases.

Casts/Neck Brace.
How about some leg casts? And a neck brace as well.

User Image

A hospital room background.
It could be both a patients room and a doctors office, and an an operating room.
Maybe even a waiting room.

A bag of ice over your head.
People use these when they're sick, so I'd love to be able to use one on my avi as well. They could come in various colors too.

User Image

More bandages/bandaids.
While we do already have a lot of these, I'd like to see more. Especially by our legs and feet. More smaller bandaids for our knees and legs along with bandages.

A box of tissues.
We need this! What else is our poor avi's gonna blow our noses on?
We could have poses with out avi holding the box, and others holding the box plus a tissue.
User Image

Xrays.
Maybe we could get some xray items. Our avi's can hold up some xrays of different parts of the body (if it would be noticeable).

Surgeon Caps.
We don't have these! I'd like to see a bunch to match the scrubs we have now and in more colors.

Examples: One. Two. Three.
User Image

More stitches and surgical scars.
We could use some more stitches. On the face, body, legs, etc. I dunno if they would show up too well, but I'd like to see scars that look like you were operated on and stuff.
User Image

Medicine Bottles.
There could be cough syrup, tums, more pills etc.

A giant pill.
More pills, scattered or floating around the avi. Or some too hold, especially a giant one!

EI IDEA:
An EI based on a sick patient.
The poses would include the diseases that this patient has, along with some of the treatments this patient got, the doctors he/she went too. And of course some more doctor companions, and also the patient as one as well.

I'd then finish it with what looks like the patient going into surgery and coming back out all healthy and cured.

RIG IDEA:
A RIG based on medical stuff would be great and go much further than an EI could with items. It could have our NPC Dr. Winston and perhaps some new nurse NPC's? The items could be a bunch of the medical items that are missing a long with doctor and nurse companions. Some patients as companions too. We could get a bunch of diseases and illnesses as items etc. And a bunch of medical instruments as well.

I Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers