Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Add in a blood donation bag and I'm there.

(And for those wanting in variety, add a green one for "zombie" blood and a purple/rainbow/sparkly one for "fairy-unicorn" blood.)

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liked this one. smile

-chest x-rays I totally agree with. On lightscreens (or just chest x-rays) backgrounds (or in hand)
- backgrounds: clean ward/shady ward (dirty and bloodstained/organs in containers)
- monitors and being hooked up to it (icu and anaesthesia machine monitors are good places to start - for the common stuff colors are standard)
- patient gurneys/trolleys
- could consider ambulances

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I love the scars. Love 'em.

The scrubs in different colors are nice, too. I can see them being used in a lot of different ways. My stepmom is a nurse, and she got this magazine... I forget what it's called, but I was amazed at how really stylish and fashionable scrubs could be. Check these out, for example, that I found on a website just now:

User Image

User Image

That's some stylish medical wear.

Newbie Browser

I love this entire idea, especially all of the different equipment.

Actually, I just had an idea of an expression item that would have different sick faces, and at the end it could be a little pill jar that you can hold. It could be called....'Side Effects'.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Oh, this is a really good idea! My mom is a nurse, and she used to get scrub magazines in the mail that were filled with all sorts of different designs and patterns. I even owned a pair of mini scrubs as a kid with lizards on them.

The tissue boxes are really nice too.
And we definitely need more pill bottles! I was looking around for some old fashioned looking medicine bottles for my avatar a while back, and I couldn't find any! I ended up buying the promotional Alice in Wonderland bottle instead because it was the closest thing I could find.

I'd also like some more poses that just make your avatar look sick. Like a red nose, or snot, or even just some bags under the eyes. Sneezing or coughing face mods would be cool too.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Jenny Sniper
Oh, this is a really good idea! My mom is a nurse, and she used to get scrub magazines in the mail that were filled with all sorts of different designs and patterns. I even owned a pair of mini scrubs as a kid with lizards on them.

The tissue boxes are really nice too.
And we definitely need more pill bottles! I was looking around for some old fashioned looking medicine bottles for my avatar a while back, and I couldn't find any! I ended up buying the promotional Alice in Wonderland bottle instead because it was the closest thing I could find.

I'd also like some more poses that just make your avatar look sick. Like a red nose, or snot, or even just some bags under the eyes. Sneezing or coughing face mods would be cool too.
X

User Image

I'm loving the idea of older medicine bottles! That'd be great with a lot of older style medical equipment and clothes.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces