Welcome to Gaia! ::

i really like the kuma march items, only i wish there were more brown shades (tbh i wouldnt mind seeing other colors too) and even a teal one

and it'd also be nice because most of the decent looking male items are wayyy too expensive gonk

gaia, if you're looking for more items to recolor to hell, pls do the kuma marches

Robotic Sentai

wow please gaia
i love this shade i have right now but i have uses for this style in a lighter duller brown like the siamese march for females as well

i could see a teal one being gorgeous too id definitely quest for it. or any cyan/turquoise color * *
after orca march they seemed to stop the kuma marches so i was pretty worried until the ghost march came along
i guess i overestimated and thought it would be more popular
i really hope its not the end though, this is probably my fav series so far

Lunatic

Brown shades? Then a monkey themed one would be cool. ;D

Dangerous Worshipper

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm head over heels in love with the Kuma March style items.

Gimme a royal purple recolor. Mr. Peacock March. Forest Green: Mr. Frog March. Absolutely, I'd love this.

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
I'm not in a position to afford any of the March items right now, but I'm mainly replying because "category 5 kaiju" is an amazing username. Hey, maybe there should be "Kaiju March" in the teal color scheme, that's pretty close to kaiju blue. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff