Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

Areishia_01
If we'd get the pales one in your example... I'd be extremely happy! It would make things a lot easyer when previewing items for me since I practically always have the white pearl skin from Yemaha's Pearl on.
I do hope we get all of them, I'm certain that it would make a lot of people happy :3. I hope we get them in the Gold shop though....

So, in other words, I sign :3. But only if you also include the pure white one in the petition... White inks cost a lot and since you'd need 500 of them to make that skin.... Not to mention that the skin un-equips if you press the "naked" button in the MP/shops...

I completely agree!

On your last point though as much as I agree that their should be a pure white skin tone, it's just not realistic considering people who worked hard to obtain the white dye now can easily get something similar in gold shop.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
They could use the Brown Inks for some of these. biggrin Anyway, I like the idea.

Kitten

Tenko72
They could use the Brown Inks for some of these. biggrin Anyway, I like the idea.

cool
Sometimes it's nicer to not have 40 things to choose from. I'd support a few tanner skins, heaven know we need some more inbetweens, but we don't need 40 skins. I suppose some lighter ones, too, but I think the light ones are fine. The darker skins are more needed.

Kitten

Idia
Sometimes it's nicer to not have 40 things to choose from. I'd support a few tanner skins, heaven know we need some more inbetweens, but we don't need 40 skins. I suppose some lighter ones, too, but I think the light ones are fine. The darker skins are more needed.

I understand. It's not necessarily a call for 40 skins, but more of a reference to skin tones that are possible that people would like at their disposal.
Aeari
Idia

I understand. It's not necessarily a call for 40 skins, but more of a reference to skin tones that are possible that people would like at their disposal.

I'm cool with that. But looking at the picture, I just think "I don't want to have to choose between all of those!"

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Aeari
Tenko72

cool
Thanks!

Lonely Streaker

I support this idea so much.

Kitten

Aniew
I support this idea so much.

heart

Eloquent Dabbler

11,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Yes please~

Kitten

Guh; gaia make it happen!

Shapeshifter

Kitten

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

They just added new "smoothie" skins, so maybe they're moving closer to more normal skin options.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff