Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Sooo I've noticed something in Salon Durem the other day. We really don't have a lot of eye color options like we do when we change our hair. Can we get more colors for our eyes? I mean, we have light purple and light green for our hair, but why not our eyes?

Edit: I recolored some of the eyes using photoshop.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

These are only a few samples, so if anyone would like to do more, please go right ahead and i"ll add it to the first page!

Edit2: These are just suggestion colors. I'll be doing more colors when I have time. Not just these.

Csilla Silvana

Closest I could get: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. White like that?

I also tried a few other paler colors.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wanted to get the purple lighter, but it started looking too grey to me. crying

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I think having some more eye colors is a wonderful idea. It would be great to have eyes to match the lighter colored items we have .

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
On other sites where their eyes are really pale I think it looks strange. However it would be useful and I have faith that Gaia is a lot more skilled at pixelling them to not look weird in light colours. Anyways, sure. More options would be cool, I might find a use for them, too!

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Bronia
On other sites where their eyes are really pale I think it looks strange. However it would be useful and I have faith that Gaia is a lot more skilled at pixelling them to not look weird in light colours. Anyways, sure. More options would be cool, I might find a use for them, too!

I'm sure that Gaia could make it work! I don't think they would make them too pale xD

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Bumping this up to first page again.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sure, I don't see why not! Light green eyes sound especially beautiful. 3nodding

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Light green eyes, dark blue eyes, blood red eyes, OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I agreed. I loved to see light teal color for the eye as well one blue eye and one green eye! (like yuna from FF10!

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Guh, at least they've branched out a little more with the feminine eyes recently, most neutral eyes seem to come in black..
At least if they did it in a shop update, like you seem to be suggesting, there would be more colors for everyone!

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Denham
Guh, at least they've branched out a little more with the feminine eyes recently, most neutral eyes seem to come in black..
At least if they did it in a shop update, like you seem to be suggesting, there would be more colors for everyone!

Yeah, I don't really want more eyes from the cash shop. It would be easier to just add more colors to the gold shop with the eyes we already have.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I would definitely like an eye update!

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

YES.
More colors to match the colors of the CS wigs would be lovely. Or at least to match some of the CS eyes.
They've done it before...so do it again pleeease.
(Trying to think of a color I'd want, but I can't.) Maybe like a bright blue or green?

CRAYON

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
id love more heterochromatic/dichromatic eyes, especially if they put them in the gold shop. it gets old using my runcible spoon all the time.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Bumping to the first page ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers