Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Just wondering if we could get more centaur items where the legs don't look broken at the joint. I really enjoy this deertaur butt and how well the body is constructed, I would just like to see more centaur butts drawn like this. The other items we have are too chunky or the legs are broken.

Angelic Blob

Some attention for the non-human skins would be nice.
The Animal base got more attention within weeks than the other skins did in 5 years.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
I don't think we've actually gotten a new skin in a while.

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
have to agree with most items where the knees are completely jacked up sometimes.

But my main problem is how restricting/dumb logic behind the default centaur skins:
1. The tail is on a separate layer that appears up when you wear a legmod that gives me reason to suspect it was possibly to be customizable but was dropped a long time ago. (was the guy who got the artist who done the Zebra Sukutai to actually hide the leftover floating tail on both sides, Still grateful for that)
User ImageUser Image

And 2. We can't wear shoes and also tails (possibly because of the unnecessary tail layer if they were going to do something about customization) but we can wear socks which is particularly annoying when using a skin to do humanly things and you only have to stick to legmods, shoes/legs that don't count as shoes or limited amount of colored socks.

Plus I don't want to painfully and inconveniently switch back and forth between potions just to wear shoes and tails.

Demonic Teenager

Yep, sometimes my tail is left floating in the middle of nowhere.

Wheezing Member

Hello, yes, this is my fetish

well. inhuman-tars in general.
I'd love to have more of them!
I'd also love if I could layer things over them like skirts v_v
I realize that most would look weird, but more often than not I'm making a clutter-tar and just want to break up the huge lower bodies.

I've actually never used a centaur body because of the layer restrictions.
Are the centaur potions any better for that than body mod items?

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Huge fan of base mods and skins, especially the centaur potion. That centaur glitch is really annoying, and yes, you do have to keep switching back and forth between centaur and human potions. It's annoying, but I'd rather see that stay if we were going to get items for the skin. I mean, they can feel free to fix it if they're not going to bother making something like a tail decoration that would need to go on that separate tail layer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff