Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Fairy

Because it is adorable, beautiful, and wonderful all at once! The Lovely Centaur pose is just about perfect. heart It's a new pattern, the legs look a little slimmer, and it has this gorgeous flowing tail that wraps around the hooves. And bent legs! My hooves are lifted and I look so freaking cute.

Please make more. Please please please. heart

And because this has turned into a "more centaur stuffs" thread, here is a related petition: Mochiccino's Centaur Petition

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COME IN AND ASK FOR A RECOLOR YOU STOLE FROM ME emotion_donotwant

Okay, kidding about being stolen, but I really did intend to ask for an Alpha Centauri recolor today. cat_gonk I agree with you, the centaur body is really nice. I find it much nicer than most of the other centaur bodies on this site, the only reason I haven't bought it is cause the color of the tail is hard to match. cat_emo I'd really like to see a recolor with a blue tail, or maybe one with a black body and a blue or purple tail.

Blessed Fairy

Hehe, sorry for telepathically stealing your idea. xd

I agree, the tail is hard to match (that's why my hair is white, lol). I couldn't find any hair in the salon that matches it, and I don't know what all the wig items are to try those (and there are too many to try I'm sure). But the pose is just too cute to resist. heart

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
To add on, I really like Alpha Centauri because of the body proportions. A lot of the other centaur bodies we have, the legs are too skinny. But the ones on Centauri are PERFECT! cat_gonk

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yes please to this. Horses come in so much variety, hell even zorses are amazing sources of inspiration. I'd like to see them do more centaur bottoms.

Weeaboo Informer

More items to look like a pony centaur? I'm game.

Destructive Bunny

The hair pose is my favourite from Alpha Centauri. Although I'm not opposed to seeing more as long as they have other poses apart from the body mod.

Moonlight Prophet

marshmallowcreampie
To add on, I really like Alpha Centauri because of the body proportions. A lot of the other centaur bodies we have, the legs are too skinny. But the ones on Centauri are PERFECT! cat_gonk

Heresy! Such ridiculous claims should be given no credence. All centaurs are beautiful.

Blessed Fairy

Starshine
The hair pose is my favourite from Alpha Centauri. Although Im not opposed to seeing more as long as they have other poses apart from the body mod.
Youre right. A recolor should have all the poses. I actually like all of them; I was just super excited to see the new centaur legs. xd

Blessed Fairy

Legal! heart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I am for centaur bottoms, but I hope they come in more thicker leg varieties like the potion ones.

I've got mixed feelings of Alpha Centauri because showing action in legs kinda looks really warped to me. I like that it looks better than spindly legs of the zebra option or the unicorn one.

I think one of the zodiac poses had it as well? The pose was nice but the legs looked really off to me. It felt like the artists need to read up on leg movement of horses or something.

It doesn't have to be terribly complicated, just enough to add a little personality.

Or something that indicates movement without bone jarring leg placement.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
I would love more Centaur items! The blessings really amazed me, but I would love to have things that had longer tails. Maybe one with a braided tail?

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
The centaur tail glitch is what makes the centauri an defect for me. Hopefully they would let centaur bases already wear shoes already (since we can already wear socks :l but not shoes) and fix the random tail problem, seems like a layering problem. But that is for a later thread.

But I would like a recolor/more bases like centauri, cause you can't never have too many filly/poni bases.

Blessed Fairy

Slick Southpaw
I think one of the zodiac poses had it as well? The pose was nice but the legs looked really off to me. It felt like the artists need to read up on leg movement of horses or something.
Yes, the Zodiacal "Saggitarius rules the thighs" pose. Personally I like that one, but I can also see how it would bother people who know more about horses than I do. xd That one also "gallops" in flash spaces instead of the feet wiggle (Alpha Centauri has the feet wiggle and dragging the rear end).

I like the bent legs mostly because we were asking for sooooo long for alternate centaur poses, like lifting a back hoof since that wouldn't affect humanoid avatars. I think for some reason that couldn't work, so we asked for items where the legs were different. xd

The action does look a little funny from the front on Alpha Centauri. I thought at first it was a trot, but it's not. Both lifted legs are on the same side, which is the pace. I still think it's cute, even though it looks a little funny. xd

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Diamond Rika
Hehe, sorry for telepathically stealing your idea. xd

I agree, the tail is hard to match (that's why my hair is white, lol). I couldn't find any hair in the salon that matches it, and I don't know what all the wig items are to try those (and there are too many to try I'm sure). But the pose is just too cute to resist. heart

Just thought you might like the compass hair as a possibility to use with the centaur mod.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also I am all for this! But I don't like the legs on this one... If the position of back legs had switched it might look more realistic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff