Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do we need more/better hairstyles for guys?

Yes 0.92258064516129 92.3% [ 143 ]
No 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.025806451612903 2.6% [ 4 ]
Dont Know 0.019354838709677 1.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

JIM. ********. MORRISON.

That is all.

Pleaseeeee do this, do it for Jim, man! Do it for all the awesome curly hair'd dudes out there cat_crying Make Jim proud heart

Break on through.
User Image

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Fire 0ak
Bronia
The Body Farm
Amen.

It's also annoying that now with the scissors from that one Sainte item, they've been making less male hairstyles because I guess if you just cut the long girl hair it becomes a boy style?

I'd like to see more hair for guys without bangs. We have a TON of hair with bangs that hang in the face or frame the face, we need more without bangs or like a slicked back style or something.

I agree entirely. I was lucky enough to get one before it left the cash shop and inflated, but not everyone is/was and Gaia should not be satisfied to just cater to those of us who own the scissors.

This thread is good. I like short hairstyles for my avatar~

Thank you. I agree we could use some more short hairstyles as wonderful as Saint Ciel is It would be nice to have some that are already short. 3nodding

emotion_yatta

Buggy Mage

Hayes28
JIM. ********. MORRISON.

That is all.

Pleaseeeee do this, do it for Jim, man! Do it for all the awesome curly hair'd dudes out there cat_crying Make Jim proud heart

Break on through.
User Image

I hope so too. He has awesome hair and There's not nearly enough luxurious manes around Gaia. I put him in the Celebrity examples so hopefully the artists will be inspired bysome of our suggestions. whee So many other celebrities they could do too. Lets not forget the Beetles, We have a Paul McCartney wig but hardly homage enough for such a great band.
Fire 0ak
Hayes28
JIM. ********. MORRISON.

That is all.

Break on through.
User Image

I hope so too. He has awesome hair and There's not nearly enough luxurious manes around Gaia. I put him in the Celebrity examples so hopefully the artists will be inspired bysome of our suggestions. whee So many other celebrities they could do too. Lets not forget the Beetles, We have a Paul McCartney wig but hardly homage enough for such a great band.

Not only is he himself/his hair is gorgeous but so is his personality. I've been waiting for hair like his to come out and I'm surprised it hasn't already. *wishes to make a avatar tribute to him* cat_crying

Beatles are good too! I was into 'em before Jim.

Buggy Mage

Hayes28
Fire 0ak
Hayes28
JIM. ********. MORRISON.

That is all.

Break on through.
User Image

Not only is he himself/his hair is gorgeous but so is his personality. I've been waiting for hair like his to come out and I'm surprised it hasn't already. *wishes to make a avatar tribute to him* cat_crying

Beatles are good too! I was into 'em before Jim.

*crosses fingers* whee

Buggy Mage

Interesting Rave Items seems to be two guy characters and two girl characters i think. I like the blue one pretty well. Even though it's a pony tail it comes off as more masculine somehow, I guess it looks more rugged on the bangs. It actually cuts nicely with agape on the back view though.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Would like to see more beards that arn't all fantastical that nobody would ever have in real life. More stubbles too. Goatee's that arn't included with the hair but as an accessory pose. Sideburn accessories?

Also, I don't think that any agape cuts make the hair any less feminine. emotion_drool Just shorter.

Buggy Mage

dreamsk
Would like to see more beards that arn't all fantastical that nobody would ever have in real life. More stubbles too. Goatee's that arn't included with the hair but as an accessory pose. Sideburn accessories?

Also, I don't think that any agape cuts make the hair any less feminine. emotion_drool Just shorter.

I hear that! Reminds me I've got to add more goatees to the beard section. >,>
It would be nice if they gave us more options for facial hair I totally agree. I think Gro-gain did it right but that's practically ancient history. Kinda hoping they revisit the concept with their current skills. I really wish they give more options on their items for things like effects because sometimes that can really make or break an item. A good current example would be 'Zealous Engineer's' hair sparkles or really recent 'Tamed Twister's' gloves. Why not just have a no sparkles option? Would there really be so much more coding Involved? Just saying, it would sell more items guaranteed.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Fire 0ak
dreamsk

It would be nice if they gave us more options for facial hair I totally agree. I think Gro-gain did it right but that's practically ancient history. Kinda hoping they revisit the concept with their current skills. I really wish they give more options on their items for things like effects because sometimes that can really make or break an item. A good current example would be 'Zealous Engineer's' hair sparkles or really recent 'Tamed Twister's' gloves. Why not just have a no sparkles option? Would there really be so much more coding Involved? Just saying, it would sell more items guaranteed.
Gro-gain is pretty good for hair, but it's also only in black. If they did it in different colors, I would only hope they're not greased up and shiny, but more dull and natural.

Yes on the effects. emotion_donotwant

And you did well on those pictures in the OP.

Buggy Mage

dreamsk
Fire 0ak
dreamsk

Gro-gain is pretty good for hair, but it's also only in black. If they did it in different colors, I would only hope they're not greased up and shiny, but more dull and natural.

I know what you mean, the greased look would kinda be too much highlight for an accessory beard.
I really liked the design of 'Sigbin's' Beard had a nice flat shading but the color was kinda weird. Its a shame too because i would have used it a lot if it actually looked normal. The 'questionable beard's' item was a real wth moment for me. lol I would like some elemental beard eventually but they really need to make a large roster of down to earth beard styles first. That's my hope at least. whee

Witty Genius

I've got some more facial hair examples! I did a quick check to see if I'm posting any similar styles that you have already. Hopefully I'm not.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those sideburns would be great as well

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's something that I bumped into while searching

I would also like to see some greasy hairstyles

And this is the one facial hair I look forward to the most

emotion_awesome lolz

Buggy Mage

TekoaNaman

Thanks for finding these they look awesome, Nice Beards and great examples of some dredds in there too. Is that last one Hugh Jackman? lol

Witty Genius

Fire 0ak
TekoaNaman

Thanks for finding these they look awesome, Nice Beards and great examples of some dredds in there too. Is that last one Hugh Jackman? lol

Why, yes. I believe it is 3nodding

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Fire 0ak
dreamsk
Fire 0ak
dreamsk

I know what you mean, the greased look would kinda be too much highlight for an accessory beard.
I really liked the design of 'Sigbin's' Beard had a nice flat shading but the color was kinda weird. Its a shame too because i would have used it a lot if it actually looked normal. The 'questionable beard's' item was a real wth moment for me. lol I would like some elemental beard eventually but they really need to make a large roster of down to earth beard styles first. That's my hope at least. whee
We can only hope at this point...We can only hope... ninja

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Love that Adam Jensen's hair is considered artistic. xD

That said, Gaia really needs more manly styles in the shops.

And (I feel like a stuck record ...) stubble in different colours and consistencies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff