Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Raider

9,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
So i see cat animal forms bunnies etc but i would truly love to see an aquatic form/fish or mermaid form.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
We have quite a few mermaids and octopus and even a shark tail you can use. I agree tho there could be more species done tho.

Wild Faun

I wouldn't mind some other forms. Should definitely have more aquatic ones. And someone in another thread like this mentioned Cows. That would be cool to have too.
Seals, Walruses and Sealions, please.

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am going to sit here and pout angrily until ferret skins are available in Skin Tyte!

I think there should be more non-mammalian skins too. Lizards, frogs, birds, fish etc.
Death and Candy
I am going to sit here and pout angrily until ferret skins are available in Skin Tyte!

I think there should be more non-mammalian skins too. Lizards, frogs, birds, fish etc.

Lizards and birds are kind of available.

You can piece them together through various multi-pose items. The common schtick with those is they have most in a multi-pose form because you are more likely to buy more than one to make the animal you want, which means more $$$ for Gaia. You can find items that have wings that replace the arms and there are some long tails out there- there are just not full skins available to cover the base.

I am assuming that the multi-pose item is going to be the cornerstone of what animal items are going to be comprised of. This is what I assume because it just makes sense considering it's the way they handle humanoid items.

Angelic Raider

9,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
i agree with everyone,they should add more species,gaia has only to gain from this ideea if they would add more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff