Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Alok Juro
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
They need to bring back Elizabeth's Barton quest. It was basically learn as you go.

I want....what his name....flank? fred? rick? ....something guy on train back he is still a huge part of the story for one and he tells you the basics
Frank. I want him back too. He doesn't make sense when you see him later in the game.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Alok Juro
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
They need to bring back Elizabeth's Barton quest. It was basically learn as you go.

I want....what his name....flank? fred? rick? ....something guy on train back he is still a huge part of the story for one and he tells you the basics

frank smile
yeahh thats how i drew to the conclusion that they were goign to redo the tutorial
Frank...thank you it's been to long without seeing him...he is even in the manga

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'm off to bed. I'll be back later. Night, folks.

Ruthless Businessman

I would honestly like to see a couple more cash shop rings released I am sure people would jump on them after seeing how much a sweetheart rings brings in on the market. Really something like that could bring in quite a bit of money and perhaps no just from the zomg crowd but the echangers as well

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
You know what I would love? A zOMG EI. I don't care how much money it costs, I will do as much of the free offers as I can to buy a zOMG EI, whether it's 499 GC, 999 GC, or even 1499 GC (then again, EIs never get that high in pricing, I think). I'm pretty sure other zOMGaians would love a zOMG EI as well.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

I would love to see more power-ups, for one thing. D:
What would the powerups do?

There's not really any need in zOMG! for more power-ups. The game is already a walk in the park.

For those that finished the game, sure. But what about the rest of us? And newer users who havent started? Or people who havent even played on this site yet but might in the future?
Okay, well... maybe we dont need that as much. But there must be something... wish I knew what. But I dont have any ideas.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Lord Elwrind
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

There's not really any need in zOMG! for more power-ups. The game is already a walk in the park.

For those that finished the game, sure. But what about the rest of us? And newer users who havent started? Or people who havent even played on this site yet but might in the future?
Okay, well... maybe we dont need that as much. But there must be something... wish I knew what. But I dont have any ideas.
My mule account has sub-par rings and she's not doing too badly.

And I'm pretty bad at the game. I know a lot about it, but I'm terrible at playing.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Valheita
Lord Elwrind
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

And I'm pretty bad at the game. I know a lot about it, but I'm terrible at playing.

You and me both apparently (as I find myself being while in the Aqueduct as a soloist)

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Lord Elwrind
Valheita
Lord Elwrind
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

You and me both apparently (as I find myself being while in the Aqueduct as a soloist)
Ah the Aqueduct, the last bastion of challenge D:

Relentless Glitch

Looks like the developers may have to tweak the difficulty of the game to make power ups viable again. Back when buffs were more bother than they were worth, power ups had been more inviting as an actual gaming strategy.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

User Image
As a soloer, I frequently use powerups, and I still struggle with some areas of the game (like, for example, those horrible masks in Otami). Just because the game seems totally easy for some doesn't mean that others wouldn't benefit from additional powerups. I, for one, would probably use new powerups (I like the idea of an instant warp to the Null chamber), and I would like to have additional items to purchase that would show Gaia with my dollar that I value zOMG.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Daffodil the Destroyer
Valheita
CleoSombra
Thisthisthis!

User Image
As a soloer, I frequently use powerups, and I still struggle with some areas of the game (like, for example, those horrible masks in Otami). Just because the game seems totally easy for some doesn't mean that others wouldn't benefit from additional powerups. I, for one, would probably use new powerups (I like the idea of an instant warp to the Null chamber), and I would like to have additional items to purchase that would show Gaia with my dollar that I value zOMG.
Multiple masks can be an issue for a soloer, but 1 v 1 they're pretty easy. You just use Duct Tape or Scaredy Cat. (Provided you have them, of course).

But, I will concede that people who are interested in spending their money on the game will make uses for powerups created.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.