Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I wanna see Zomg get some work done as well D:

maybe they can release some more parts to it, and then release a RIG with all new rings in it. The rarer it is, the stronger/helpful it would be~ Maybe put some oddball ones in there too~

Sure people will get butthurt over it, but on the other side people will buy, and then people will go into zOMG to use it~
__I like the idea of Gaia being able to expand__
^ - ^

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Tama_Mantic

maybe they can release some more parts to it, and then release a RIG with all new rings in it. The rarer it is, the stronger/helpful it would be~ Maybe put some oddball ones in there too~

Sure people will get butthurt over it, but on the other side people will buy, and then people will go into zOMG to use it~
No RIGs. They just cause aggravation.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tama_Mantic

But they do sell.

Particularly if the rings also came with an avatar equippable version.

You could say it's a *puts sunglasses on* RInG. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I think zOMG! cash items would do better if they're added straight to the cash shop instead of put in a RIG.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Valheita
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tama_Mantic

But they do sell.

This could be epic. And actually would fit the monetization like a globe.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Valheita
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tama_Mantic

But they do sell.

You know, I actually like this idea. It'd be a good way of getting interest and revenue. Of course the rings would have to come with some awesome item to equip. smile

I'm not object to putting the items directly into the cash shop, but we already know that RIGs sell.

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
You should put suggestions which have been received into your first post.

My idea (and i'm sorry if someone's sugested it already)

Increased stamina which lasts for a day's game time- say takes you up to 150 stamina

Or something which increases the rate of recovery to that effect. Even I'd be tempted to buy this.

More easily implementable ideas:
Bring out equipable monsters which aren't uber small. An "I am" kokeshi doll would be amazing. (Those things are so cute)... I can see it being relatively easy to implement these as it would surely just be a matter of enlarging the images used, and making it equip-able.

Equippable rings would be quite popular too, again, the graphics are already there so it should just be a matter of enlarging it.

They could both be available as an Animated option, which would increase the number of people spending 30k a month on stellarite as I know a lot of people want the rings as items, and having a Kokeshi doll with arms waving around/ fan flying around it's head would be even more amazing.

Come to think of it wow- just having a fan flying aroudn my head????? Or thorns around my feet that pulsate??? flying "z"'s above my head?

Come ot think of it- all the emotes that are available in zOMG!, towns, rally... and the ones which go above your head in games- HOW AMAZING WOULD THEY BE TO HAVE?

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Mizzlamiz
Increased stamina which lasts for a day's game time- say takes you up to 150 stamina
Given that ~32 is enough to kill most enemies, I dunno that 150 is a good idea. Maybe 125?

Still, Powerup: Coffee. Awww yeah.

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Valheita
Mizzlamiz
Given that ~32 is enough to kill most enemies, I dunno that 150 is a good idea. Maybe 125?

It's horrible when you're 8.5 and farming tiki's, and then you get 2 lots of patrols and you've just run out of stamina was my thought, but you have a point.

I just edited my post if you wanna look at it again... zOMG related items :')

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Mizzlamiz
Valheita
Mizzlamiz

It's horrible when you're 8.5 and farming tiki's, and then you get 2 lots of patrols and you've just run out of stamina was my thought, but you have a point.

Oh yes, I remember tiki farming. I lured myself. Waited just off screen while stamina restored, then pulled a mob over with Solar Rays.

And I most certainly agree with having ring effects as equippable items. ninja

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Soprano Mochi Kitty
You know what I would love? A zOMG EI. I don't care how much money it costs, I will do as much of the free offers as I can to buy a zOMG EI, whether it's 499 GC, 999 GC, or even 1499 GC (then again, EIs never get that high in pricing, I think). I'm pretty sure other zOMGaians would love a zOMG EI as well.

Yesssthis would be good... could relate it back to rings and have different rr's showing on different evolutions, or avatar turning more and more into a monster. These would be pretty predictable though...

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Valheita
Mizzlamiz
Valheita
Mizzlamiz

Oh yes, I remember tiki farming. I lured myself. Waited just off screen while stamina restored, then pulled a mob over with Solar Rays.

I just walk around the bloodtree- the four boxes up there are quite profitable, on top of the whiny b***h who wants spearheads being a repeatable quest, makes for hours of gold making.

Squee, they could show different rage ranks, and be animated so people would be in forums getting huge wings and halos and amazingness :')
I can see sweetheart being popular , and halo because of the wings... omg wow. Should start a petition for this if there isn't one already

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Any rings pertaining to game play should remain direct-to-Cash Shop - or rather sold by Nicolea (remember him?) Let's not buck that trend, eh? Unless, of course, they come out of things like the Golden Egg or something like that.

An equipable zOMG ring on the other hand... where you can 'wear the ring' and that it has a pose that coincides with it..., that I might agree to.

Personally, I have been waiting for things like the outfits worn by the gold Kokeshi dolls as well as the White one Herself. I would LOVE for them to do up recipes for those and for the dolls.
"I am Kokeshi" I would most definately love to have (because I am always up for mischief and confusing people is the thing I love doing) as well as "I am Fluff".

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Mizzlamiz
Valheita
Mizzlamiz
Valheita
Mizzlamiz

I just walk around the bloodtree- the four boxes up there are quite profitable, on top of the whiny b***h who wants spearheads being a repeatable quest, makes for hours of gold making.

Squee, they could show different rage ranks, and be animated so people would be in forums getting huge wings and halos and amazingness :')
I can see sweetheart being popular , and halo because of the wings... omg wow. Should start a petition for this if there isn't one already
Oh boy, animate a RR4 divinity and you'll start giving people nerdons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff