Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello :c
please don't scorch me with your flames of fury sf this is just a simple request/suggestion and you don't have to agree with it

i was wondering if it would be quite easy for you to write in an option to sort friends alphabetically?
right now you can move people to the top but this is quite a long winded way of sorting names x_x

it's useful for people who like to check up on multiple friends' statuses quickly

anyway, thanks for reading.
i thought if it would not be too difficult to do then it might be worth considering, as a relatively cheap way to improve user experience

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA OMG.
Like you have no idea how frustrating it is to search for certain people since they are kinda all jumbled up.
It would be nice to sort by last log-in date/time as well just in case I prune my list of people who have left Gaia and haven't logged on in years.
i'll just bump this once
That would be wonderful. *0*
Wanting this so much!

Roasai's Fangirl

Colorful Cottontail

19,000 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
pantec
hello :c
please don't scorch me with your flames of fury sf this is just a simple request/suggestion and you don't have to agree with it

i was wondering if it would be quite easy for you to write in an option to sort friends alphabetically?
right now you can move people to the top but this is quite a long winded way of sorting names x_x

it's useful for people who like to check up on multiple friends' statuses quickly

anyway, thanks for reading.
i thought if it would not be too difficult to do then it might be worth considering

User Image

Always Be True To Yourself

That would be great!

On a side note- how do you move friends to the top of the list? O-O

No Matter Who You Are
-I- Opal Nymphia -I-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/friends/
if you scroll down to the bottom of the list, you'll have a button which says 'Move to Top' next to the button which says 'Remove' ^^ using that you can mark the friends you want to move to the top and it'll do it for you

Enduring Cyclops

This would be an awesome feature.

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This would actually be a pretty simple thing to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff