Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Well, since now you are adjusting gold shop and the daily chance prices to better reflect the economy, what about mini-games, towns, zOMG (I think it grants gold??? I don't play it, assuming here, but if it doesn't, ignore in relation to zOMG) and rare events (the pink link)? Gold awarding is far behind where it should be, in relation to the economy. Once you finish "fixing" the gold shop prices, then you need to work on mini-games, towns, and rare events, if you are going to go ahead and keep on this path of uncontrolled inflation with cash shop gold gens. Why should these be adjusted? Just in my opinion. As well as the fact that mini-games, towns, zOMG, and rare events are still important aspects of Gaia gameplay, and are still a draw for a lot of users, and can be a better draw for users to use this site, if they are improved, as well as keeping Gaia gameplay and gold earning FAIR. Buying with cash should not be the only way to get decent gold, sorry.

And I know, that will take so much work, so much effort, so much man hours, etc etc.
Wouldn't it be so much quicker and easier to just stop gold gens? Less work, effort, man hours, etc etc?

Just a thought.

Big Noob

Well zOMG will be undergoing maintenance on Sept 30. Might take a while to fix, but hopefully they can adapt it to current levels of inflation. It used to be a major source of gold back in 2010 that they had to nerf the output.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I wish zOMG! cap got raised since I love the game. But yeah, posting and tipping could use updating as well.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Granting more free gold to users will detract from GG sales, so Gaia won't be very willing to do it.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Yes, it would be the quickest route to fix the economy without GGs, but it would also eat into Gaia's sales, therefore, they are here for good.

As for zOMG!, I would love to see some major updates, but I'm still wary that it may never come out from this maintenance they're planning. D;

Retro Punk

And maybe now the Gold potions that were sold with GC will be more effective?
I would love to see pink and blue gift boxes getting better/updated items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff