Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiyenkachu's Waifu

By Handcuffs do you mean the Police handcuffs kind, but used for -cough- different purposes, or do you mean wrists cuffs (wristbands) that would be worn like bracelets? sweatdrop Either way i would buy them, they seem like a good idea, especially if they came in gray, pink, and baby blue. That would be cute too.
Quote:
"furry handcuffs" have no place in a PG 13 site.
And they wouldn't have to be in the perverted sense either, because in alot of animes that involve, oh say, innocent demons who may get arrested for roaming in public where demons are not allowed. They could be wearing handcuffs, and someone may draw a fanart featuring said demon, with a pair of furry handcuffs, to match the demon's possible furryness. In any case, i like the idea, and if i was allowed to use the computer more often, and earn more gold, i could buy them if they were in my price range.
I think the Prisoner's Shackles are enough, but furry handcuffs would be.. interesting. ><
BONDAGIO!!!

mad rolleyes

Last thing we need is more perversion on Gaia.
OMG LOVE CUFFS!!!! i think they kinda do have a place on gaia, considering they have the chipendale's dancer outfit on here.

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
.x.Nikkeh.x.
That would be very cool, though, I don't think gaia could create something "furry"
I haven't seen any items that looked furry.

But It'd be cool, to wear them in different ways. :3

Well, they have the AFK hat (AFK stands for A Furry Kute hat)
But I guess it doesn't really look that furry. XD

I like the furry handcuffs idea. It sounds cute. 3nodding
Furry handcuffs,
I don't see where all this talk of pervertion is comming from.
And yes my mind knows pervertion. . . if you are so worried about anything that can be used in a slightly perverted way you would have to delete half the stuff on gaia. . .heck you would have to delete every avi even the innocent looking ones, cause someone could pervert them.
fuzzy handcuffs are not perverted unless you allow them to used in such a way.
As is if they were made the same way the shackles that are already on Gaia were made , they would be fine.
But yeah. . . I don't know if they can make them look furry.
Minnie Me
maybe we should have furry handcuffs and they should come in differant colours? just something I just came up with 3nodding blaugh

furry handcuffs? Sounds kinda kinky! rofl
Gaia most likely wont do this because it is violating the PG-13 issue by hinting at saexual arousal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff