Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masquerade Recolor Anyone?

Uh, YEAH! Why is this even a question?! 0.87323943661972 87.3% [ 62 ]
No way, I have no use for it. 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 1 ]
I don't care, give me gold! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Cute Punk

Ooh, maybe we could get different bang styles in different colors, like side parted, longer bangs that hang down, recolors of some lips, a few blushes and I'd like to see better freckles, more beauty marks. Throw in a few facial scars and I'd be all for this!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
White Flag Idiot
Ooh, maybe we could get different bang styles in different colors, like side parted, longer bangs that hang down, recolors of some lips, a few blushes and I'd like to see better freckles, more beauty marks. Throw in a few facial scars and I'd be all for this!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yesh I like this idea! Its going up! <3

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

Magical Kitten

I'd rather have a reboot than a recolor, anything to get more styles of bangs, make-up, and hair add-ons in multiple colors!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

Swashbuckling Sentai

I have to say I would absolutely NOT want a recolor of the masquerade. IMO the item is badly done, and while in the early stages it does have useful poses for those inclined toward them, most of them are just....wtf. The quality also seems poor compared to more recent items and I've found even the useful poses layer poorly.

A completely new and well done item (that layers well and works with more than just the light skin tones) with facial mods, hair/bangs, eyes, mouths, BEARDS, etc however, would be awesome and amazing

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Amon Larethian
I have to say I would absolutely NOT want a recolor of the masquerade. IMO the item is badly done, and while in the early stages it does have useful poses for those inclined toward them, most of them are just....wtf. The quality also seems poor compared to more recent items and I've found even the useful poses layer poorly.
A completely new and well done item (that layers well and works with more than just the light skin tones) with facial mods, hair/bangs, eyes, mouths, BEARDS, etc however, would be awesome and amazing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indeed hence me changing the name to recolor/reboot lol

I'd love to see a reboot

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff