63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Eye Laws Dug Aim
H3av3n

Awesome! I seem to have a knack for coming up with good ideas! xD
I've come up with 10 or 20 inventions/stories/movie scripts/etc too! xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should put that to use then! Not everyone has such a good skill! ;]

Wealthy Millionaire

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
H3av3n

Indeed! I plan to get my books published when they're finished, and then start writing out my movie script. But that's all a different topic! xD

I'll let you know if I come up with any more ideas for the recolor!

Best of luck!

Lonely Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
As a beauty and makeup enthusiast, I'd adore seeing shadow color combinations. Specific styles that aren't limited to just one color.
Examples of eye shadow possibilities: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Photos courtesy of drugstoreprincess.com

What I would also love to see is false eyelashes that aren't supposed to look like mascara, ones with feathers or sparkles. This could also double as a liquid eyeliner look, what with graphic 60's eyes being popular this fall.

As an aside, one other possibility I imagined is nail polish, which I think would be very easy to implement. The only issue I see arising is the fact that it's not quite a part of a Masquerade type item, which is meant to alter the face and head. But being only talk at this point, I'm sure that it could also be introduced as a gold shop item from Gambino Outfitters, Junk in the Trunk, or Durem Depot.

Even if the particular changes I have mentioned aren't implemented, I would love to see a recolor of Masquerade, and even color-group-specific recolors like Eye Laws Dug Aim mentioned. I find myself using this all the time, even the bruises and other ill gotten modifications, and would utilize a more practical/fun version of the item just as often.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I'd like some different styles of beards/mustaches as well as colors to be ninja'd in.

It's not just about the make up, y'know.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I would love to see a recolour as new hues and colours can be touched upon, but I also wish to see the original be released again only for the fact that there are hardly any available and the ones that are, no matter what generation they are, can go between 800k to one million gold depending on the day. A recolour would surely eliminate any chance of anyone questing just one to obtain.

Perhaps a bundle where one or two other EIs in addition to the Masquerade are released, with a new version of Masquerade added in there as the recolour.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Red Dye Number Three
As a beauty and makeup enthusiast, I'd adore seeing shadow color combinations. Specific styles that aren't limited to just one color.
Examples of eye shadow possibilities: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Photos courtesy of drugstoreprincess.com
What I would also love to see is false eyelashes that aren't supposed to look like mascara, ones with feathers or sparkles. This could also double as a liquid eyeliner look, what with graphic 60's eyes being popular this fall.
As an aside, one other possibility I imagined is nail polish, which I think would be very easy to implement. The only issue I see arising is the fact that it's not quite a part of a Masquerade type item, which is meant to alter the face and head. But being only talk at this point, I'm sure that it could also be introduced as a gold shop item from Gambino Outfitters, Junk in the Trunk, or Durem Depot.
Even if the particular changes I have mentioned aren't implemented, I would love to see a recolor of Masquerade, and even color-group-specific recolors like Eye Laws Dug Aim mentioned. I find myself using this all the time, even the bruises and other ill gotten modifications, and would utilize a more practical/fun version of the item just as often.

Thank you! I love you for this! I totally agree and this quote is going into the suggestion box!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Slick Southpaw
I'd like some different styles of beards/mustaches as well as colors to be ninja'd in.
It's not just about the make up, y'know.

Indeed it isnt sir! It needs a manly man items to complete it lol

I'll add it to the suggestion box indeed!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I would love to see a recolour as new hues and colours can be touched upon, but I also wish to see the original be released again only for the fact that there are hardly any available and the ones that are, no matter what generation they are, can go between 800k to one million gold depending on the day. A recolour would surely eliminate any chance of anyone questing just one to obtain.
Perhaps a bundle where one or two other EIs in addition to the Masquerade are released, with a new version of Masquerade added in there as the recolour.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

You know what! That's a splendid idea for a release of the original, the bundle idea is even better! Thank you for this suggestion! I'll add it to the front!

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Where do I sign?

Lonely Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
H3av3n

Thank you! I love you for this! I totally agree and this quote is going into the suggestion box!

Oh, gosh, thank you. :]

Playful Kitten

I made a thread asking for a new version of bangs in multiple colors the way masquerade did it, but they just keep pumping out hair additions that only come in 1 color.

It's not fair. gonk

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Frozen Mist
I made a thread asking for a new version of bangs in multiple colors the way masquerade did it, but they just keep pumping out hair additions that only come in 1 color.
It's not fair. gonk

Yes I totally agree. I'm so hoping we get this though. I know many people would love it

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I'd love a re-release, and new items like it, different ones that focus solely on make-up(maybe different ones for various kinds of makeup.), bangs, and hair extensions(edit again) hair extensions that work with Ciel's scissors. It would be great to cut off some of hair stile and add an extension of a different color.

Edit to add:
Separate eyebrows. I can't tell you how many wigs/hair styles wer just ruined for me by the eyebrows.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
i wouldnt mind it adding new scars. i know we have a lot but we cant have enough if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff