Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, so I was sitting here starting up my new quest for Masquerade seeing how I've been on Gaia a year and a half and I thought it was time to quest it. While booty grabbing I thought it would be nice to have a recolor or maybe something similar to this item. Seeing how Halloween is right around the corner I thought what better time to ask for this then now right?

I did a thread search and I actually found a previous thread requesting this. The last time someone posted was last year sometime I believe. So I thought I might as well make another in hopes to get lucky!

You can check out the previous awesome thread made by Devilish Tenshi by clicking here.

I would love anyone's feedback or ideas for this as well! Even anyone willing to recolor the poses as a reference would be loved!

Please PLEASE remember to <3 this thread and keep it going! If we are lucky we might get a recolor or something similar this year! -Crosses fingers and toes.-

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Suggestions

Denham
Hmm maybe not a recolor but I'd like to see something similar. With updated lips, bangs and colors.

Eye Laws Dug Aim
Almost necroe'd the previous thread. o.0
On another note, I think a silver/grey recolor would be cool. Name it something like, "Midnight Masquerade" or "Moonlight Masquerade" etc.

Red Dye Number Three
As a beauty and makeup enthusiast, I'd adore seeing shadow color combinations. Specific styles that aren't limited to just one color.
Examples of eye shadow possibilities: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Photos courtesy of drugstoreprincess.com
What I would also love to see is false eyelashes that aren't supposed to look like mascara, ones with feathers or sparkles. This could also double as a liquid eyeliner look, what with graphic 60's eyes being popular this fall.
As an aside, one other possibility I imagined is nail polish, which I think would be very easy to implement. The only issue I see arising is the fact that it's not quite a part of a Masquerade type item, which is meant to alter the face and head. But being only talk at this point, I'm sure that it could also be introduced as a gold shop item from Gambino Outfitters, Junk in the Trunk, or Durem Depot.
Even if the particular changes I have mentioned aren't implemented, I would love to see a recolor of Masquerade, and even color-group-specific recolors like Eye Laws Dug Aim mentioned. I find myself using this all the time, even the bruises and other ill gotten modifications, and would utilize a more practical/fun version of the item just as often.

Slick Southpaw
I'd like some different styles of beards/mustaches as well as colors to be ninja'd in.
It's not just about the make up, y'know.

Opera Phantomess

I would love to see a recolour as new hues and colours can be touched upon, but I also wish to see the original be released again only for the fact that there are hardly any available and the ones that are, no matter what generation they are, can go between 800k to one million gold depending on the day. A recolour would surely eliminate any chance of anyone questing just one to obtain.
Perhaps a bundle where one or two other EIs in addition to the Masquerade are released, with a new version of Masquerade added in there as the recolour.

Csilla Silvana
I'd love a re-release, and new items like it, different ones that focus solely on make-up(maybe different ones for various kinds of makeup.), bangs, and hair extensions(edit again) hair extensions that work with Ciel's scissors. It would be great to cut off some of hair stile and add an extension of a different color.
Edit to add:
Separate eyebrows. I can't tell you how many wigs/hair styles wer just ruined for me by the eyebrows.

Backstrom
i wouldnt mind it adding new scars. i know we have a lot but we cant have enough if you ask me.

Cecilia Davidson
if i might add a suggestion -
have someone work alongside L0cke so he may have a better idea on where mascara belongs ...
or more SUBTLE blushes ...
or, i dunno, a nose that doesn't look absolutely silly?

Menou Rontu
i would like if they did the same kind of item. and what i mean by that is, masquerade has a rainbow of different colored lips. if they made another item like masquerade, i would want a rainbow of different colored lips, BUT not the way masquerade shaped them. i think if they made an item that had a rainbow of colors from the lips of scarlet mist, sundae sweets, mint sundae sweets, and strawberry sundae sweets it would be super popular. i myself adore how these lips are shaped and would go crazy for an item that put more of them out.

but more on the topic of masquerade, i think if they were going to release them. realistically they would still make it hard to get : (

Amrafel
Maybe a few facial-hair poses for the dudes and some much-needed noses? Nose-looking noses that is - when I checked the ones in the old masquerade they looked like pimples XP

White Flag Idiot
Ooh, maybe we could get different bang styles in different colors, like side parted, longer bangs that hang down, recolors of some lips, a few blushes and I'd like to see better freckles, more beauty marks. Throw in a few facial scars and I'd be all for this!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

And Reserved!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
I'd love this.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
HeIIraiser
I'd love this.

Thank you and lovely avi you have!

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hmm maybe not a recolor but I'd like to see something similar. With updated lips, bangs and colors.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Denham

Yes I was thinking the same thing! Masquerade 2.0 maybe lol

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
H3av3n
HeIIraiser
I'd love this.

Thank you and lovely avi you have!

Thank you.
:3

Wealthy Millionaire

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200

On another note, I think a silver/grey recolor would be cool. Name it something like, "Midnight Masquerade" or "Moonlight Masquerade" etc.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'd love this idea, either a recolor or an updated version of the lips in all colors, especially a real light blue like the hair color in Sweet Frosting. I'd get a few of them for the lips if this were to happen.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Eye Laws Dug Aim

I'd like this very much!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Eye Laws Dug Aim

I quite like this idea! It shall be posted in the suggestion box!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff