Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I want to buy something, and after hitting search it pulls up a page of the item as usual. It'll say "Item-price-how many are available". I click on it, and it jumps from low price and numerous amount to all of a sudden there's only two available and an extreme price. It's really annoying, especially when the item description is still giving me the original pages number. Wtf

5,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I thought I was the only one who noticed this!

This is seriously an annoying glitch that really needs fixing.

5,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Goddess Trinity
I thought I was the only one who noticed this!

This is seriously an annoying glitch that really needs fixing.
Phew! For a second I thought maybe it was just my computer, kinda panicked. But yeah..it's stupid and needs to stop

Perfect Saint

I've been noticing that as well. It's like the database is not catching up with the changes of the MP.

Magical Shounen

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's been happening for a while, and it's pretty damn annoying.

5,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
So...are they working on it ..or...?

Duck

19,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i hate this
makes me real mad when it happens to me > sad

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Myrielle
I've been noticing that as well. It's like the database is not catching up with the changes of the MP.

I think that's exactly the problem. I've seen this happen before but fix itself after a while. Just takes a bit(sometimes hours) to catch up I think.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Yeah iv had this it said there was a few and i clicked and there was none it was super annoying.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
xReilinax
Myrielle

I think that's exactly the problem. I've seen this happen before but fix itself after a while. Just takes a bit(sometimes hours) to catch up I think.

Sometimes its been taking days o.o

5,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Creeped
xReilinax
Myrielle

Sometimes its been taking days o.o

That's the issue I'm having
It's just like the OP said, alright! 3nodding

The same thing's been happening to me, too. I've been thinking this whole time it was just me because there hasn't been a single thread here or in bug reports addressing this issue until now.
Some of the prices have been stuck for 2 weeks and items have been shown at a certain number for sale and when you click to check it out, the number of items and/or the prices are totally different than what you saw during your initial search.

This has gotten so annoying that I've quit buying and selling until this gets fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff