Welcome to Gaia! ::

StrawberryZ0mbie
Gaidin
I think that they're all pretty nice. It seems that there's one for those who haven't chosen a side yet, and then there's one for each faction.]

Just makes me wish (as it does with almost every header change) that we had a Lab feature for changing which header image is our default.

I wish this too. ;^; There have been so many amazing headers I'd love to keep around permanently, or to be able to switch out whenever I like.

This is requested so often, that I'm honestly surprise it hasn't be implemented yet.

Speculation has it that headers are often used as advertisement space, so their adverts would be covered up by a custom one.
I keep saying they could just make them available for printing as bookmarks in the downloads section, and all these would work great since we can't have all of them anyway.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Idia
StrawberryZ0mbie
Gaidin
I think that they're all pretty nice. It seems that there's one for those who haven't chosen a side yet, and then there's one for each faction.]

Just makes me wish (as it does with almost every header change) that we had a Lab feature for changing which header image is our default.

I wish this too. ;^; There have been so many amazing headers I'd love to keep around permanently, or to be able to switch out whenever I like.

This is requested so often, that I'm honestly surprise it hasn't be implemented yet.

Speculation has it that headers are often used as advertisement space, so their adverts would be covered up by a custom one.
I keep saying they could just make them available for printing as bookmarks in the downloads section, and all these would work great since we can't have all of them anyway.

I had thought that too. I wonder how difficult it would be to program an advertisement to still layer over custom headers--at the very least, to have the animated bit layer over since the animated part is the actual advert and is not connected to the picture itself.

Bookmarks would be really cool too. =3

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I must admit, I really like the header..

Though I kind of wish I knew which "time" it is. Since I kind of use the header to go at towns at night. sweatdrop

-~--~-
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I must admit, I really like the header..

Though I kind of wish I knew which "time" it is. Since I kind of use the header to go at towns at night. sweatdrop

-~--~-

that time thing would be nice to do with custom headers

In a relationship with PoshuI

I haven't gotten the PM it said I would get if I could play the game, therefore I can't pick a side and I'm seeing a different header than some of you.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
That's strange. I'm Flameborn, but mine is still the default header.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff