Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like my idea?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I think it would be cool if when you logged off your avitar would hold up a sign and be greyed out when you log off and they sign would have a custom-made message on it ^^ Or you could set different positions for your avitar to be in when you log off and only when you log off. Because we all know that some times the User Image and User Image are sometimes wrong lol. So that might be a neat idea x3
Don't Bump if your topic isn't off the first page.

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Its a nifty idea, Customizable Signs might be a tad difficult. Plus Gaia reflects your avatar on the right side of the forum, anything you write will then be backwards. 3nodding
CatsGame
Its a nifty idea, Customizable Signs might be a tad difficult. Plus Gaia reflects your avatar on the right side of the forum, anything you write will then be backwards. 3nodding
lol yeah, but it's still cool lol
nifty idea. cool to decorate stuff
I don't think this would work in the forums, but as a house feature it might be really cool. people could write "crack house", "theres no place like home", or "this crazy cactus is gonna kill me" like in my place.

Aged Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ophidia Serpentes
I don't think this would work in the forums, but as a house feature it might be really cool. people could write "crack house", "theres no place like home", or "this crazy cactus is gonna kill me" like in my place.

mmmmm cactus redface
and you don't expect the stances to be just as off as the online/offline in your profile bar? sweatdrop
I think it's a good idea, as the offline and online bar still lags a bit when they have gone. If they did have separate avatars for when your online then it would decrese the amount of times you end up roleplaying on your own...
I think this is a good idea
only they should sell them on gaia
not where you make them up
because people are too damn stupid
immature, perverted and sick for that
i think it'd be cute to have like a store
just for that, online, offline and maybe others things

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply