Welcome to Gaia! ::

How about... well, see, it'd be nice if we had an expression option. Change your avatars expression when you feel like it. I'm already getting tired of seeing my avatar look non-pulsed xd ;;... Expressions like anger, joy, embarrassment, or something sweatdrop .
Been suggested before.
I personally like the idea, but people would be switching their expression every 5 seconds. sweatdrop
MSaeStrange
Been suggested before.
I personally like the idea, but people would be switching their expression every 5 seconds. sweatdrop

Very true sweatdrop . Rawr.... that's a pity. I really wanted to give my character a blush or something to fit his personality.... mmm... maybe a make up shop then? Like lipstick, eyeshadow, blush.... we already have jewelry, so why not makeup...?
you can always buy the brown bags for the expressions ^^; for the makeup. uh thats another story~
Moist and Out of Control=Cheap Gaian Make-up
Concealed Young Girl=Medium price.
Shanelle=Expensive Gaian Make-up.
that is a good idea but tat girl is right we would be changing it 2 many times so the makeup thing is a good idea blaugh
I am your worst nightmere
that is a good idea but tat girl is right we would be changing it 2 many times so the makeup thing is a good idea blaugh

I'd be lovely if they did... so at least one can change their avvies facial appearances aside from sticking a mask or paper bag on their heads ^^;;.
Atlan
I am your worst nightmere

I'd be lovely if they did... so at least one can change their avvies facial appearances aside from sticking a mask or paper bag on their heads ^^;;.
yep u r right
I think that the make-up would be sorta hard to see since are avatars aren't really that big. wink
The avatars will be able to change their expressions 'on-the-go' in the future. I don't think make-up is needed, because it'd be small and hard to see on some of the avatars sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff