Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you find the limited advocate items to be unfair to the users?

Yes 0.96376811594203 96.4% [ 133 ]
No 0.036231884057971 3.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Actually other items (non-limited) also give stats. Just pointing that out.

Only works for bosses.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
My counters say there all at 0 so idk if to redeem my candies or not now...

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
OokamixHime
Myrielle
I had a feeling that was that when I saw the numbers. 500...are they basing this on the number of people buying from the cash shops? :/ I don't understand why they have to be limited. Soulbound, yes. Limited? emotion_facepalm

Gaia's solution: release better versions of the Advocate items as LQIs in the LV.

Keeping them soulbound is entirely understandable since the items are needed for the bosses but having only 1500 of the items combined (and some getting duplicates possibly) when there is a userbase of 20000 plus is going to ruin a lot of the potential fun of the event.

can confirm i just got duplicate shoes...this event is so broken I don't know why I bother
I wish I could say that I was surprised that their "limited quantity" items bled into other things.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I don't really know if they're supposed to be limited or not really.
Because every once in a while the quantities get refilled.

Yesterday Princess Angelishia said that the 0's were glitches.

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I don't know if I should consider myself lucky to have the jacket and the scarf, but I'm terrified to redeem any and all candies that I have.

Isn't it sad that a user is afraid to play the game since Gaia has clearly broken it?

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't even want to participate in the event. I just know killing the other side grants the most soul candies... and, of the over 130 kills I've scored and all the cash ins for the soul candy, I have won exactly 3 advocate items... two of them duplicated.

We paid for the event with the gold sink, we deserve better than this. Plain and simple.

Liberal Fatcat

This whole event is bullshit and this "lol lets make items you need to defeat bosses extremely limited" is even more bullshit. I dont think I even want to participate further, even if they did fix the imbalance. Im not looking forward to future events if this is what they're going to have in store.

Wistful Witch

ChaosTrooper

I don't really know if they're supposed to be limited or not really.
Because every once in a while the quantities get refilled.

Yesterday Princess Angelishia said that the 0's were glitches.

I noticed that the numbers went up today, which makes me think two things.
One: The counter resets everyday, kind of like the Switchem that resets so when you play a new game each day you can earn the soul candies.
Two: They're refilling the counter as a temporary fix. It would be nice if this temporary fix was due to them working on removing the limited feature but that probably isn't the case.
I hate that they are soulbound.
I have 4 Coats, and 4 Boots and I don't need them. I wish I could trade them against something else what I need or give them away to someone who needs it emotion_8c

Stellar Cat

I just keep getting useless garbage like gold and potions. gonk

I guess I have terrible luck. I wish the items weren't limited and you could earn them by donating x amount of soul candies or something.

Wistful Witch

Tiana Luscinia
I just keep getting useless garbage like gold and potions. gonk

I guess I have terrible luck. I wish the items weren't limited and you could earn them by donating x amount of soul candies or something.

I think that would have been really helpful. Just needing a decent amount of soul candies in order to get them. Kind of like tiers or something.
i have like 5+ belt but havent ever gotten a hat a weapon a scarf or the inner clothes

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Guys, they are only soulbound for this event. They won't be afterwords. It's in the staff announcement. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff