Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Okay, You want to help the economy because we ask you to and you give us gold sinks. But give out gold gens. You are the biggest potato of all time. What the hell? Your joking right? Lmao

Everyday you have a sale for gaia cash. Theres a permanent sale on gaia cash which makes no real sense to me at all. You gone potato again.

There was an announcement for free gaia cash. With a purchase, come on now stop using free. You greedy a** leprechauns. For the love of god im tired of these bull s**t announcements. Gaia cash this, gaia cash that. I get it, we all get it. You cant run a website. I understand this site went from for the community to fulk it all lets get money. Im so bored with this site it ain't even funny. Your games suck. Your site is just degrading. Its pitiful, it makes me yawn. I come on just to come this forum to see all these users get neglected or get help half assidly. Omega seems like a dysfunctional lima bean that cant figure out what to do. Ill hust say it.

Screw this site, its pathetic. Nothings new except for the crappy items that are released damn near daily.

Upvote if you like
Downvote if you dont.

Ignore if you potato.
KookieBreed

It's simple, if you don't like the site, then why don't you leave?
Just assume that the people that run the site know what they're doing.
It's a business, they need money to pay their employees and keep the site up to date with content.
Just because you don't like the site doesn't mean others agree with you. In fact, you're wrong, considering how many people regular this site.

But hey, you can have your opinion.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chu2byou v2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| Best joke I've heard today so far.

The people running this site right now might know how to make money (and even that's debatable given the CEO's track record), but they clearly don't know ******** all about online communities. This site has literally become a store for pixels with minor focus on everything else.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "
A Wandering Houngan
Chu2byou v2

The people running this site right now might know how to make money (and even that's debatable given the CEO's track record), but they clearly don't know ******** all about online communities. This site has literally become a store for pixels with minor focus on everything else.

That's not what I meant.

I meant that the CEO has a high function in a business, compared to me, a regular user... I didn't study nor accomplish a job like his, so I'm just going to assume they know much more than myself.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Chu2byou v2
A Wandering Houngan
Chu2byou v2

That's not what I meant.

I meant that the CEO has a high function in a business, compared to me, a regular user... I didn't study nor accomplish a job like his, so I'm just going to assume they know much more than myself.

Gaia Online has been cited in an economics textbook as an example of what not to do. This site is literally a textbook example of how to ******** up an online business. Assuming that they know what they're doing is like assuming that a meth addict knows how to make life choices.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Disciple of Sakura
Chu2byou v2
A Wandering Houngan
Chu2byou v2

That's not what I meant.

Gaia Online has been cited in an economics textbook as an example of what not to do. This site is literally a textbook example of how to ******** up an online business. Assuming that they know what they're doing is like assuming that a meth addict knows how to make life choices.

Are these textbooks looking at Gaia's financial data or just the economy the users are using? Because there is a difference especially with a userbase that is more noise than action.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chu2byou v2
That's not what I meant.

||| You'd be surprised how wrong you can be going on that kind of assumption. lol

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

OtakuJeannie
Are these textbooks looking at Gaia's financial data or just the economy the users are using? Because there is a difference especially with a userbase that is more noise than action.

This was originally pointed out in this thread. It was discussing managing virtual economies.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chu2byou v2

Except that the CEO in question has a long record of driving up profits by severely reducing both quantity and quality of service, milking the company dry, then tossing the dessicated husk of a corpse in the dumpster out back while moving on to his next blatant cash grab. Sure, he knows what he's doing, but what he's doing isn't to the overall long-term benefit of either the company or its customers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff