Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

I this thread a first time, thought the idea was cool and gave it a <3. Coming around again and reading Slick's suggestion, I got excited whee I really would like this feature to be implemented. Adding a signature feature would free up some characters in my siggy (not that I'm using a lot of characters anyways)
TekoaNaman
I this thread a first time, thought the idea was cool and gave it a <3. Coming around again and reading Slick's suggestion, I got excited whee I really would like this feature to be implemented. Adding a signature feature would free up some characters in my siggy (not that I'm using a lot of characters anyways)

Thank you for the <3 and I'm glad you guys like the idea :]

Witty Genius

Ozzy the Dreamer
TekoaNaman

Thank you for the <3 and I'm glad you guys like the idea :]

No problem ^_^ And I really like your avatar!
TekoaNaman
No problem ^_^ And I really like your avatar!

Aw, you're so nice :{3~

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
lol I love all these pictures.

The idea would be fantastic. I'd so opt to put it in my sig. I'm a little bit torn if I'd want other users to see my total gold amount, or how they would be able to account for the user setting aside some gold for certain items. As in, if it was an automated tektek gold/item sig that automatically updated every time you got some gold. I'd rather have it automated than telling it how much gold I have, because I'm lazy. And perhaps have an MP link to the item. emotion_dowant
dreamsk

The idea would be fantastic. I'd so opt to put it in my sig. I'm a little bit torn if I'd want other users to see my total gold amount, or how they would be able to account for the user setting aside some gold for certain items. As in, if it was an automated tektek gold/item sig that automatically updated every time you got some gold. I'd rather have it automated than telling it how much gold I have, because I'm lazy. And perhaps have an MP link to the item. emotion_dowant

Gwaha, I'm glad you enjoy them. Gotta have some fun now and then :{D~

We have the option to turn off things like others' signatures, so I imagine having the option for others to see this feature would be ideal. Me personally, I'd just want myself to see it. I'm pretty good at motivating myself if I want something enough, but just that extra visual would help make things more interesting moving along the monotony @w@

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Ozzy the Dreamer
dreamsk

Gwaha, I'm glad you enjoy them. Gotta have some fun now and then :{D~

We have the option to turn off things like others' signatures, so I imagine having the option for others to see this feature would be ideal. Me personally, I'd just want myself to see it. I'm pretty good at motivating myself if I want something enough, but just that extra visual would help make things more interesting moving along the monotony @w@
Yes. emotion_dowant Maybe they could have quicklinks to bootygrab/zomg/hoc on the quest page. lol "Have you grabbed any booty today?"

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It sounds like a fun idea and would be an awesome way to bring the quest log back.
Perhaps achievements could be added to it as well:

"Complete a personal quest for an item over x amount of gold" and so on ninja
Esmurda
It sounds like a fun idea and would be an awesome way to bring the quest log back.
Perhaps achievements could be added to it as well:

"Complete a personal quest for an item over x amount of gold" and so on ninja

Yup. Achievements was the first thing in my list of 'further possibilities' in the spoiler on the first post 3nodding

I don't care about them, but some do. What do those things do on this site again? Give you more words for your 'title' or whatever?

Kind of pretentious for someone to call themselves a 'genius sex symbol' with those things, but at least it's a system where achievements actually do something :{D~

Sparkly Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mmph o w o
So I was thinking that this is your best idea yet,
and I thought it would also be one hell of a useful feature
for those, 'extreme item horders'--like someone I know. emotion_awesome

Gaia should really consider this 'cause I think that the top reason why
people get SO hooked with this site is because of Gaia's endless list of items. emotion_0A0
Lol, but then again . . . that might just be me. XD But I'm positive about this. Also, evil Tektek
getting us obsessed---'tis inevitable. emotion_facepalm
-runs away-
Harbinger of Hoopla
Mmph o w o
So I was thinking that this is your best idea yet,
and I thought it would also be one hell of a useful feature
for those, 'extreme item horders'--like someone I know. emotion_awesome

Gaia should really consider this 'cause I think that the top reason why
people get SO hooked with this site is because of Gaia's endless list of items. emotion_0A0
Lol, but then again . . . that might just be me. XD But I'm positive about this. Also, evil Tektek
getting us obsessed---'tis inevitable. emotion_facepalm
-runs away-

My best, huh? I wonder what my worst one was >w<

At this point, I'm sure it isn't just you. We're all outed pixelholics here :]

Thank you for posting, Hoopla <3

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh, I love this idea! Seems so nice and efficient... and on a site so item-driven as this one is, it seems like it would be an extremely useful feature. I love completing quests... I'm one of those scientific proofs of yours, OP. XD I hope sometime in the future we can get some more integration with the quest feature, if nothing else!
Lady March Hare
Oh, I love this idea! Seems so nice and efficient... and on a site so item-driven as this one is, it seems like it would be an extremely useful feature. I love completing quests... I'm one of those scientific proofs of yours, OP. XD I hope sometime in the future we can get some more integration with the quest feature, if nothing else!

Aye. Oomglad ye laik meyaidea there, lass! >:{U~

I hope for the same. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas