Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Ahh do want.

This of course, has nothing to do with my own personal quest :'D

BUT, since the feature was long abandoned, I'd love to see it revisted.

This also could help with the long sought after "bank concept" where it's like trades, with password verification and you can dump gold to accomplish said quest. Also, an option to show it in your signature under accounts like you can with cars and aquariums (as well as being able to opt out). I think this could also allow a user to have multiple item quests instead of just one. Maybe up to 5 at a time to keep it from being ridiculous.

The amount of gold dropped in can show progress bar in siggy/profile content/ect aside from on the quests tab (along with the title of whatever you changed it to be).

Maybe?

I do like your suggestion a lot!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I actually like that idea. I'd use it.
User Image

[Soy]'s Waifu

Rainbow Entrepreneur

<3 Imma fan
This is a pretty good idea, and is definitely something that I would make use of if it was implemented.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I rarely quest for items, so this isn't something I would do much with, but since questing is a big part of Gaia I think this would get a lot of use from people.

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Ahh do want.

This of course, has nothing to do with my own personal quest :'D

BUT, since the feature was long abandoned, I'd love to see it revisted.

This also could help with the long sought after "bank concept" where it's like trades, with password verification and you can dump gold to accomplish said quest. Also, an option to show it in your signature under accounts like you can with cars and aquariums (as well as being able to opt out). I think this could also allow a user to have multiple item quests instead of just one. Maybe up to 5 at a time to keep it from being ridiculous.

The amount of gold dropped in can show progress bar in siggy/profile content/ect aside from on the quests tab (along with the title of whatever you changed it to be).

Maybe?

I do like your suggestion a lot!
That would be really cool! I love the idea of being able to make savings accounts for quests without creating mules.
Love the thoughts and feedback, everyone. Thank you :]

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I had TOTALLY forgot about that feature... I think this would be a great way to revive it and make it relevant for the average user again. I would be nice to be able to track may way towards my Lobo ;_;

I wouldn't mind if they figured out a way to attach it to achievements either, as I would like to help my friends where I could. Like "FriendX has added Angelic Halo to their Quests List"

I can then go tell them to dream on xDDDD

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Add Alchemy in too. I'm questing a Glacemella and so my goal would be in terms of items and things like Candy Mountains more than gold. I have one Candy Mountain down and still have to create ten more since the first one will be used to create a Minthamella as I don't want to destroy the Minthamella I quested for and had crafted.

So maybe gold and in terms of how many items you've gotten for you Alchemy quest? They're a big pain as well. I've been working to get my gold back up from the first Candy Mountain. I have the recipe and the Sugar Crystals I just have to buy the other components and they still take a good chunk of change out of you in the end.

Versatile Consumer

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
heart This is a fierce hot couture idea from a great mind heart I think we need something more official for questing. To me, for all of those who do quest, you find that it is easy to get lost in the shuffle of the crowd. Why not have something that says, "HEY, I am questing" and keeps it all together instead of getting lost in the shuffle. heart

Devoted Prophet

That's a fair suggestion. Certainly has potential.

Romantic Reveler

User Image
Jester Says...

.................. i forgot that fricking feature of the site.

YEEEEEEEES please! when i first started, i thought that's what it was FOR. DX i haven't used that since i spoke to moira waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. i wonder what i even have to do now. *goes to gawk at it* hopefully they do this. it would make it so much more fun.

User Image
    This is a great way to update an old feature that's no longer use.
    Especially since it would tie in with person item and gold quests so well, and other random user-made, personal quests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff