Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
You took WAY too long to unseal the Kickstarter ones, and yet you left them in Loyal's shop, which was kind of a slap in the face. People who donated for the Kickstarter were supposed to be able to get a headstart on opening the new items. Now the unopened Gates of Olympus are going for 50m each in the marketplace. We should have been able to sell them in the MP for 250-300m each. Personally I've opened enough and seen the item list that I don't think you put enough items in these that I don't want to open them.

Phantom

True, this kickstarter was a ******** disaster. They should at least do that.

Stone-cold Loiterer

I don't understand why they added a sell-back value when you can't sell it back. :/

Altruistic Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Pegasaurus Rex
I don't understand why they added a sell-back value when you can't sell it back. :/

▌A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

This so much. Even though I have 123, I would click each one individually to resell it. Even if the sell back value wasn't as high, I'd much rather do that than sell them individually on the MP. So time consuming to price each one out D:

▌BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.
Diosu
People who donated for the Kickstarter were supposed to be able to get a headstart on opening the new items.

I don't recall ever seeing it say that anywhere. The whole point behind buying them through the kickstarter as opposed to waiting till they were in the store is price. It was cheaper to buy them via the kickstarter than in the shop, but technically speaking they would have normally all unsealed at the same time.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Pegasaurus Rex

I was confused by that. I really wish I could just sell-back.

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Not only did the title give false hope of maybe historical or history related items (Gate of Olympus). But the items SUCKED BAD.

Not enough items inside, i got that Bee friend 12 times in a row and that is NOT exaggerating. The items were poor and and not enough for the effort put into the kick starter.

I didnt donate money to the kickstarter because i already know that kickstarters here are a scam, i got mine from Loyals.

Very.. VERY unhappy with these.

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
let's assume a user has 100 of these items left over from donating to the kickstarter; they'd end up with about 2.5b gold after selling them all.

that totally defeats the point of taking all that gold out of the system, once everyone is selling them back to the shop.
if you don't want to open them, and you don't want to sell them on the MP, go to the exchange forum and sell them in bulk to someone who wants them.

the items weren't as bad as people are making them out to be. additionally, i opened over 100 of them and had at least 2 of every item. the drop rates aren't totally awful but i did end up with approximately 10 of each flower item, and around 3-4 of most other things.

it would be nice of gaia to give a freebie bundle with the final 5 items they would have added had we reached the top tier, but i don't really think any form of compensation is needed since everything was resolved in the end, and didn't take that long at all.

additionally: all of the gates have had 'ultimate afterlife' style titles; elysium and nirvana are greek and buddhist. olympus fits logically in there, as if you prove yourself worthy of godhood you can live there.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Dreko Windgates
Not only did the title give false hope of maybe historical or history related items (Gate of Olympus). But the items SUCKED BAD.

Not enough items inside, i got that Bee friend 12 times in a row and that is NOT exaggerating. The items were poor and and not enough for the effort put into the kick starter.

I didnt donate money to the kickstarter because i already know that kickstarters here are a scam, i got mine from Loyals.

Very.. VERY unhappy with these.

I honestly thought Olympus was a clue to the kind of items it would have. This was my first kickstarter so I was probably very naive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff