Welcome to Gaia! ::

The lack of EB for the EASTER event is a bit sad. I always liked EB better then Diedrich.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Diedrich's contribution to this has been to announce the annual egghunt and have a contest thread that you aren't required to participate in. That's pretty minimal involvement for an NPC.

The Easter Bunny's kind of boring now, really. He's not much without his robot shtick and his jerkwad behavior is old.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
ashlex_in_pearl
Easter is NOT his holiday, and he's been pushed out numerous times, why do you insist on keeping him here when at least half of the populace is pro-Easter Bunny?

The Easter Bunny deserves Easter! Not Diedrich! He's president, we have him all other times of year, but Easter is Easter Bunny territory!

You've offended us in the worse way possible and we are NOT happy. This is turning out to be the worst Easter Event I've ever been apart of on your end. And the Events are what KEEP me here. And a lot of other people too. Keep that in mind, Gaia.

In case you didn't notice, the Easter bunny was destroyed with Jack a while ago.

Trash Vampire

tbh i don't give a s**t about an event if diedrich isn't in it these days
more diedrich i say!

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dwindling
ashlex_in_pearl
Easter is NOT his holiday, and he's been pushed out numerous times, why do you insist on keeping him here when at least half of the populace is pro-Easter Bunny?

The Easter Bunny deserves Easter! Not Diedrich! He's president, we have him all other times of year, but Easter is Easter Bunny territory!

You've offended us in the worse way possible and we are NOT happy. This is turning out to be the worst Easter Event I've ever been apart of on your end. And the Events are what KEEP me here. And a lot of other people too. Keep that in mind, Gaia.

In case you didn't notice, the Easter bunny was destroyed with Jack a while ago.

What are you referring to?

Fatcat

Dwindling
ashlex_in_pearl

In case you didn't notice, he was alive and even came back with a cuter face.

Sparkling Shoujo

12,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

User Image
♚ They say before you start a war...

Look at the bright side~ At least he doesn't spam the whole forum like he did on April Mop

...you better know what you're fighting for ♚

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Dwindling
ashlex_in_pearl

In the most recent manga update, the Easter Bunny has been restored to his former cuteness and is alive and well.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
tarobuns
Dwindling
ashlex_in_pearl

In case you didn't notice, he was alive and even came back with a cuter face.

Wow. Missed that.

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

It's amazing how most of the responses pretty much sum up to "but Diedrich is better so quit whining". Kinda rude.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Phantom Honey

It's amazing how most of the responses pretty much sum up to "but Diedrich is better so quit whining". Kinda rude.
I've seen a lot of that and, about how the event is sooo lacking and Gaia has gone downhill, people just say "shut up and just accept it" :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff