Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

sometimesalways
Oh yeah. Luckily I'm fine with cheap gold shop stuff for the most part. But if I want a modern elegant or sharp look I'm sol unless I spend money. Luckily I've been able to pick up some of the nicer items before the price got crazy.
        That's another thing about male items: the prices are all over. Not enough supply and too much demand perhaps. Could you imagine the uproar if gaia did a male-centred RIG?

fxxkin demon

Sospel
sometimesalways
Oh yeah. Luckily I'm fine with cheap gold shop stuff for the most part. But if I want a modern elegant or sharp look I'm sol unless I spend money. Luckily I've been able to pick up some of the nicer items before the price got crazy.
        That's another thing about male items: the prices are all over. Not enough supply and too much demand perhaps. Could you imagine the uproar if gaia did a male-centred RIG?

eek Site Feedback would explode.

Then again I'd be pretty pleased. emotion_dealwithit

Thieving Rogue

sometimesalways
eek Site Feedback would explode.

Then again I'd be pretty pleased. emotion_dealwithit
        Hell I wouldn't complain. Male items are good for warrior chick avatars.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sospel
sometimesalways

I would actually expect shouts of sexism to come from it. And I'm being dead serious.

Thieving Rogue

Bleeding Apocalypse
I would actually expect shouts of sexism to come from it. And I'm being dead serious.
        Probably since most females (excluding me) b***h and moan about that s**t all the time they don't get their way.

Hot Lop

Pinata! -attacks dead horse-

Ahem! Well, I'd like a nice continued pattern of more regular updates for mens clothing
along with the usual girly stuff we get, since I tend to like most of the guys items anyway.
I just pretend to be allergic to the girly things.

Shirtless Werewolf

17,925 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Don't you know?
Gaia's artists love feminine items!

But yeah.
We seriously need more manly clothing.
And not those pathetic excuses they call body mods.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Celeste Starfyre
Sachie Whitby
Don't you know? Absolutely NOBODY uses male avatars. Absolutely everyone wants kawai desu cute cute, specially with sparkles, ribbons, skirts, dresses, no trousers [unless they're body mod posed specifically for the female base] and no guy stuff. It is to the extent that if you think you see a male avatar, you may suffer from avatar gender dysfunction syndrome.

I am going to change my avatar to male so I can wear kawaii desu stuff while I am a dude! emotion_awesome

Do it! We will have an epic kawaii desu battle.
The only rule is no looking like a girl.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

/refuses to wear clothes

...why cant I just have some nice facial/bodu hair options?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff