Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
I really wish you wouldn't mix animal and human items together. I hate buying something, and then getting an animal item, since I don't use them. Hopefully, you guys change that to where they're separate, or at least where you can choose an option that let's you get either animal, human, or both type of items.

Animal

Let me tell you about this nifty little button in the upper right corner of the shop. You see there some icons of a human and an animal together, next to that there is only an icon of a human and lastly there is an icon of an animal.

... Do i need to explain why those icons are there?

By the way, might I congratulate you on managing to buy the only animal item they have in there thinking it was a human item... emotion_facepalm

Perfect Saint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These buttons exists in the shop (and others) and helps you filter the inventory for humans and paws.

Shy Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
MedeaSwart

Thank you for assuming that I'm a complete dumbass, but the thing I bought was marked as a human only item, though it has 2 out of 23 chance of getting an animal item, which with my ******** bad luck, I got.

Yes, I do know about the buttons!

Shy Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
Myrielle

Yes, as I said to the other person, I do know this, but the item I bought was marked as a human only item, but I got an animal item. I found out that there are 2 animal items out of the 23 items in it.

Quotable Ally

Yeah, if it was a RIG, they definitely shouldn't be mixed together like that.

La Victoire needs some SERIOUS work as to how things are sorted regardless. It's cluttered and nigh impossible to find anything. You'd think the one biggest part of the site getting them all their precious dollars would at least be even slightly user-friendly... rolleyes

Give bundles their own tab. Give LQIs their own tab. RIGs, EIs, everything needs its own tab.
It's terrible in there. I only visit when I'm curious about how much GC something costs (spoiler alert: way too much).

Great to see the MC recolors are twice the price of the originals. Classy! lol

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I don't have a problem with mixed human/paw RIGs. It's just like any other RIG that contains a variety of items and styles: you will always have a chance of drawing an item that you won't/can't use because it's not a style you like, it's in a color you hate, it's made for a base you don't use, etc. RIGs have always been that way, even before the animal bases were released. The only difference is that now there's one more criteria for you to like/dislike an item based on.

However, I don't think that's a valid reason for cutting down the amount of variety in RIGs or for erasing animal bases from some of Gaia's RIGs entirely. As you even admitted, the scales are heavily skewed in the favor of human base users with only 2/23 items in the RIG being for the animal base. What difference do those two items really make to you? You can treat them just like any other item you don't like or consider a "fail" item, and either sell it on the MP or chuck it in the Dump.

Generous Bunny

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

... You opened a RIG.
                      RIGs are chance items.
                      Your chances were just getting a Paw item.
                      Sell it in the MP and move on.
                      Gift it to a Paw friend, etc.

Animal

ZombieGirlN64
MedeaSwart

Thank you for assuming that I'm a complete dumbass, but the thing I bought was marked as a human only item, though it has 2 out of 23 chance of getting an animal item, which with my ******** bad luck, I got.

Yes, I do know about the buttons!
That is not how you worded it in your original post. English is not my first language, so i apologize if I missed some hidden nuance there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff