Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Associate

my argument vs people that back this up
you say "it's for the glory of the common wealth" I'm telling you "actions speak louder than words"

it's bad enough you're endorsing inflation by using the NPC flynn to sell items at ridiculous prices rather than ABP
but don't spam my announcements with it's item list ending this is just straight up cheating.
let your noob account offers end and be seen like everybody's item listings in the pre-made window for such a thing

this isn't twitter or facebook i don't need to be informed about her every move dont make this an obligation

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Flynns plunder is a good thing, it takes a lot of gold out of the site.

Loyal Associate

Whispers of Delusion
by creating the issue in the first place freaking paradoxes man.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't think you understand what Flynn's Plunder is

The prices on those items? Those are bids. Made by real people. The NPC account is taking gold out of the economy by auctioning those items.

It's the exact opposite of encouraging inflation, it's a gold sink
And the announcement drove prices up, meaning more gold gets removed from the economy. People need to be reminded of the auction's end so they can get their bids in, since the auction started a week ago and there hasn't been an announcement since.

Loyal Associate

Bluecandescent

The prices on those items? Those are bids. Made by real people. The NPC account is taking gold out of the economy by auctioning those items.

And the announcement drove prices up, meaning more gold gets removed from the economy. People need to be reminded of the auction's end so they can get their bids in, since the auction started a week ago and there hasn't been an announcement since.
that's all fine and noble so long as you've never watched jimmy nutrition as a kid and since I'm assuming you haven't let me fill you in.
The show is basically about this kid that's supposedly some sort of genius and creates many inventions ,these inventions however tend to backfire and almost always leads to the destruction of his town and most of his solutions DO fix the problems ONLY to be repeated in the next episode
the difference between gaiaonline and him however are that was a cartoon and more over he legitimately wanted to help people and improve their over all experience and way of being, to where
GAIAONLINE is using this npc to retract gold ,not because of any moral basses but simply so there is less gold around so they can make more generators.

TL;DR: you say "it's for the glory of the common wealth" I'm telling you "actions speak louder than words"

TasteChaos's King

Duck

DARKMIND627
Bluecandescent

that's all fine and noble so long as you've never watched jimmy nutrition as a kid and since I'm assuming you haven't let me fill you in.
The show is basically about this kid that's supposedly some sort of genius and creates many inventions ,these inventions however tend to backfire and almost always leads to the destruction of his town and most of his solutions DO fix the problems ONLY to be repeated in the next episode
the difference between gaiaonline and him however are that was a cartoon and more over he legitimately wanted to help people and improve their over all experience and way of being, to where
GAIAONLINE is using this npc to retract gold ,not because of any moral basses but simply so there is less gold around so they can make more generators.

TL;DR: you say "it's for the glory of the common wealth" I'm telling you "actions speak louder than words"

The people releasing those gold generators are not the same people trying to take gold out of the economy. Flynn's plunder is in no way backfiring, so I don't see why you had to add that.
You're probably just bummed out because you can't afford those items, but it's still a good thing.
If you're really gonna complain about those few announcements every time you're giving your time to the wrong things. There are 5 announcements everyday about gold generators and other sales.

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

DARKMIND627
Whispers of Delusion

Flynn's Plunder has been going on a lot longer than the MP inflation from gold generators. ^^;

Loyal Associate

Whispers of Delusion
DARKMIND627
Bluecandescent

The people releasing those gold generators are not the same people trying to take gold out of the economy. Flynn's plunder is in no way backfiring, so I don't see why you had to add that.
You're probably just bummed out because you can't afford those items, but it's still a good thing.
If you're really gonna complain about those few announcements every time you're giving your time to the wrong things. There are 5 announcements everyday about gold generators and other sales.
let me start off by saying the only way i "can't afford" anything here is the fact that i gave/giveaway more than my account worth countless times lol but no it's not the fact of what it is but more of a " why the ******** would they put in into announcements " when there is a perfectly fine working system made for the one soul task.
if you can't comprehend what's wrong with someone abusing their power then by all means prove me wrong but this is an unnecessary announcement that bluntly doesn't need to be there jeez when did people lose their backbone and just accepted whatever was given/told to them as a fact emotion_eyebrow

TasteChaos's King

Duck

DARKMIND627
Whispers of Delusion
DARKMIND627
Bluecandescent

let me start off by saying the only way i "can't afford" anything here is the fact that i gave/giveaway more than my account worth countless times lol but no it's not the fact of what it is but more of a " why the ******** would they put in into announcements " when there is a perfectly fine working system made for the one soul task.
if you can't comprehend what's wrong with someone abusing their power then by all means prove me wrong but this is an unnecessary announcement that bluntly doesn't need to be there jeez when did people lose their backbone and just accepted whatever was given/told to them as a fact emotion_eyebrow

Then none of the announcements need to be there...
You're really just complaining about nothing here.
It was one announcement, we get 20 of em a day, half of them are about the same damn gold generator.

Loyal Associate

Teefie
DARKMIND627
Whispers of Delusion

Flynn's Plunder has been going on a lot longer than the MP inflation from gold generators. ^^;
even still it doesn't validate they can use the announcement system for it.
there is a perfectly working system for ending bids.I GET IT they fired most of the original gaia team and it's leading to them not knowing how this site works (i just left a thread about zomg never getting updated because of this ) but how hard is it to understand not everything they do has to be announced to the world

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

DARKMIND627
Teefie
DARKMIND627
Whispers of Delusion

even still it doesn't validate they can use the announcement system for it.
there is a perfectly working system for ending bids.I GET IT they fired most of the original gaia team and it's leading to them not knowing how this site works (i just left a thread about zomg never getting updated because of this ) but how hard is it to understand not everything they do has to be announced to the world

but theyre not like regular bids, they're a gold sink sort of thing. You're complaining about one of the good things in this site lol

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whispers of Delusion

DARKMIND627

Pretty sure DARKMIND627 means that Flynn's booty and other gold generators are the reason that Flynn's plunder was even created as a gold sink to begin with. I could be wrong, I really don't care.

Gaia will die in the next year or so anyway if the current order of things isn't a sign emotion_awesome

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Kuuro Kitten
Whispers of Delusion

DARKMIND627

Pretty sure DARKMIND627 means that Flynn's booty and other gold generators are the reason that Flynn's plunder was even created as a gold sink to begin with. I could be wrong, I really don't care.

Gaia will die in the next year or so anyway if the current order of things isn't a sign emotion_awesome

But he's complaining about that one announcement about the auction ending.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whispers of Delusion
Kuuro Kitten
Whispers of Delusion

DARKMIND627

But he's complaining about that one announcement about the auction ending.

So let'em it's his/her prerogative to do so.
Leave the thread and find other forms of entertainment. yum_puddi

I for one don't want an announcements about things that are irrelevant to me.
We should be allowed to have the option of picking what announcements we want.
Flynn's booty/plunder are pretty much the spawn of Satan for me on Gaia and I don't care to hear about it all the time. rolleyes

Loyal Associate

Whispers of Delusion
DARKMIND627
Whispers of Delusion
DARKMIND627
Bluecandescent

Then none of the announcements need to be there...
You're really just complaining about nothing here.
It was one announcement, we get 20 of em a day, half of them are about the same damn gold generator.
generators are a gaia cash related topic gaia cash keeps this site up and running i EXPECT those to be announced just like the discounts and bundles that is perfectly fine
THIS NPC's BIDDING SHOP has nothing to do with gold sinks or any false moral worship you and plenty of others have giving it like i said it's one of those things that doesn't need to be there when there is a working system that ALL READY DOES THIS FOR YOU.
in short I'm trying to get rid of at lest one of the unnecessary announcements i even made a thread asking for a filter and my willingness to pay gaia cash JUST of just this one(bid ending announcements ) . i don't need pointless spam announcements mixed in with actual ones if you STILL don't get it read it again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff