Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Klaus]
kougramaster666
*dies* You realise that there's a whole FORUM for this question? *points at feedback forum*

Feedback is for suggestions, this is discussing what people would like, there's a difference.
Have you ever been in the feedback forum?

'I want a parrot!'
'I want a green shoe!'
'I want GOLDZ!'
kougramaster666
[Klaus]
kougramaster666
*dies* You realise that there's a whole FORUM for this question? *points at feedback forum*

Feedback is for suggestions, this is discussing what people would like, there's a difference.

'I want a parrot!'
'I want a green shoe!'
'I want GOLDZ!'

Yeah, actually I have, I'm a mild regular there, but this is discussing what people want, he isn't making just one suggestion, he's trying to see what everyone would like.
[Klaus]
kougramaster666
[Klaus]
kougramaster666

'I want a parrot!'
'I want a green shoe!'
'I want GOLDZ!'

Yeah, actually I have, I'm a mild regular there, but this is discussing what people want, he isn't making just one suggestion, he's trying to see what everyone would like.
Which is pretty much what one of the features of the feedback forum is.
Oh well, seeing as I'm here, I'd like wolf ears. xd
maybe a parrot cause they have an eye patch and a mustache (dont no if they have that already) and a pirate hat....pirate stuff
i'd like to see more ripped off stuff.
i really want some vans for my avi gonk
More shoes, though I love my nm boots, there really the only shoes I like. We need more pinks/ tans htat match well, they're really limted. hmm....more options for belts/face items.

Tipsy Creature

I'd like to have more dresses, and cow items(a cow tail to go with the horns, perhaps XD )
<center>Accessories, like Mobile phones, games boys and stuff xd
Maybe diffrent plushies, I'd love it so you could kinda have a friend turned into a plushie you know?
</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces