Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The Dropkick JD
User Image

Do you need a hug? emotion_hug It's all right. I still use my bicycle too.

Divine Muse

Include a jar of "Man tears" and a laptop set to Tumblr.

Handsome Man-Lover

I was unironically wearing fedoras long before they became an internet meme :C

Evolved Hunter

I really don't think we should bring this kind of Tumblr drama type s**t on here.

Like holy balls, please. Don't even get me started on the misandry on Tumblr and how some feminists pull the s**t Jayce is talking about.

Can we make an item that has to do with being edgy instead? 'Cuz that's a less derogatory version of the same thing.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
If this means I get more fedoras that actually look like they're being worn on my avatar's head (like the most amazing, beautiful fedora in Dapper Bootlegger rather than somehow floating on/above it (like Celebrity Snare Justin Timberlake ) then yes. Yes, please.

EDIT: Dressing ironically because of lulz.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Southpaw
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw
awww I legit like fedoras and the look of the 1940s to match it. Talk about a major letdown coming into this thread.
if it makes you feel better, it'd be a trillby
no, not really neutral
well, sorry for making an item idea that's intended to be a joke and outright fail. Hell, just to be fair to you and BA, i'll make a thread where we actually have fedora ideas.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Super Fightin Robot
I really don't think we should bring this kind of Tumblr drama type s**t on here.

Like holy balls, please. Don't even get me started on the misandry on Tumblr and how some feminists pull the s**t Jayce is talking about.

Can we make an item that has to do with being edgy instead? 'Cuz that's a less derogatory version of the same thing.
How about no? Please keep the "cisphobia/misandry" BS out of my thread because I know Jayce was joking.

Evolved Hunter

Cecilia Davidson
Super Fightin Robot

How about no? Please keep the "cisphobia/misandry" BS out of my thread because I know Jayce was joking.

I'm only saying that because you brought up the whole "nice guys" thing. I dunno the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Only if we can get a thing on how silly and pointless feminism is.
A background based of women screaming for thing they already have, like equal pay, equal rights, and all that jazz? Or maybe something with freebleeding? Hairy female leg pose?
God there are too many poses to think of!

Friendly Citizen

i neeed this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas