Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kind Friend

User Image
User Image
We meet again, Site Feedback!

I ask of you the same ol' request I did last time for a good reason! A while after I made my thread and it went ignored a Dear friend of mine made her own request thread (Purple Kanoko Eyes) and LO AND BEHOLD "KANOKOS ILLUSIONS" WAS BORN!

I want in on the Wish-fulfilling, too! You know I hate to be left out emotion_dowant

SO! My request is:

RECOLOR "SWEET FROSTING" in Pink, Hot Pink, or light Pink, please!

I even know what you could call it: "Blush Frosting", "Coral Frosting", "Fairy Frosting", "Candy (or Candi) Frosting", "Sugar Frosting", "Fuchsia Frosting", "BLUSHED Frosting" OR you could keep the first part of the name and ditch the second part instead: "Sweet Icing" ! Eeeeeh? Eeeeeeh? emotion_kirakira

The Item description would be "A Princess so fair and sweet She'd make Honey look bitter!" emotion_awesome

Haha, but a BETTER ITEM DESCRIPTION:
Captain KyuKyu
Blushed Frosting

"A bashful princess who's voice is so sweet you can taste sugar when listening to her melodious song"

PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU GUYS HERE gonk That, and, you know I'm not going to give this amazin' lil forum peace until it's made

My rendition of the recolor:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: raspberry gateaux
User Image

By: Odd Cinderella!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you make your own I will post it here, too!

**EDIT: THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE EXACT SHADE OF PINK IN THE REMAKE! IT CAN BE DARKER!**

**EDIT 2: IF YOU HAVE MORE NAME RECOMMENDATIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO RECOLOR IT'S OTHER POSES PLEASE LET ME KNOW!**

**EDIT 3: IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER ITEM DESCRIPTION POST THEM HERE AS WELL!**

**EDIT 4: FHUSFKJBGDFBGKD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ;///; Thanks for your kind words and support! emotion_bigheart **

Relentless Glitch

Pink definitely works for me.

Kind Friend

Natsumi Kawahama
Pink definitely works for me.

Glad to hear it! emotion_kirakira

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
That looks adorable! Hopefully they see this and put it in a RIG instead of chucking it up to Alchemy.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Oh wow, it looks pretty! Yes!

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I don't see why not. I quite like it in pink.

Kind Friend

Captain KyuKyu
That looks adorable! Hopefully they see this and put it in a RIG instead of chucking it up to Alchemy.

gonk GOD YES!

PLEASE, NOT ALCHEMY! ANYTHING BUT ALCHEMY!

*is still going to murder self trying to get 16 mil for "Blade of the Night Sky" emo *

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

Purple too please, for the love of god we're lacking in nice long purple wigs. gonk
            The pink looks really nice though, they really need to recolor a lot of wigs in various colors.

I can;t tell you how many times I adore a hair style only to not like the color.

User Image

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Element of Kindness

If they chuck it up to Alchemy I'm going to shoot the avatar of the person who decided to put it in alchemy.

Kind Friend

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Yay~! 4laugh

heart

Kind Friend

Dr Jin Love

It would look LOVELY in purple as well~! emotion_kirakira

Yeah, I know! Most of the PInk/ Purple Wigs SUCK, no offense to Gaia! gonk

Kind Friend

FoxDemonAreiku V2
I don't see why not. I quite like it in pink.

I'm so glad! 4laugh

Kind Friend

Captain KyuKyu
The Element of Kindness

If they chuck it up to Alchemy I'm going to shoot the avatar of the person who decided to put it in alchemy.

I'ma cry because Sweet Frosting is 2-3 mil, and the remake would ALREADY be jacked up in the Price department...So if it was in Alchemy the price would be like 10x more expensive than if it was a Rare in a RIG. crying

... emotion_donotwant WATCH THE MODS SEE OUR CONVO AND MAKE IT AN ALCHEMY COMPONENT, KYU!

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Element of Kindness

... emotion_donotwant WATCH THE MODS SEE OUR CONVO AND MAKE IT AN ALCHEMY COMPONENT, KYU!

It's not the Mods who need to see this; It's the Artists. -Which, I personally think they do a great job creativity wise. But a little help never hurts, right?

Kind Friend

Captain KyuKyu

I will be their Bestest Friend forever and always if they'll just RECOLOR SWEET FROSTING IN A PRETTY SHADE OF PIIIII-IIII-IIIIIIIINK! [/whining and complaining] crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff