Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Fatcat

Magical Girl is a cheap and cute item that is very useful. I almost never unequip the back bow pose, it's so useful to balance things out... but I'm sad that it only comes in one color. Why? There are so many possibilities!

User Image User Image

Sorry these are so bad, I don't know how to use Photoshop very well. sweatdrop

A cream version would be great, more neutral colors that would be easier to work with would be nice too.

Pretty please, Gaia?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Well they already have a bunch of recolors for the dress. I suppose it wouldnt hurt to release recolors for individual poses like the backbow.

Partying Fatcat

dreamsk
Well they already have a bunch of recolors for the dress. I suppose it wouldnt hurt to release recolors for individual poses like the backbow.

Yea I didn't want to suggest that because then they might put it in alchemy. sweatdrop

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
fuiuchi
dreamsk

Yea I didn't want to suggest that because then they might put it in alchemy. sweatdrop
Didn't they release the recolor dresses in the CS during that same month? I dont think it would be appropriate that they (or anything) go to alchemy, especially if they destroy the dresses in the process. rolleyes I swear.

Undead Enchantress

The back bows are all I want. I would love recolors.

Partying Fatcat

Erynne
The back bows are all I want. I would love recolors.

Yeah ot's actually one of my favorite item poses period. So useful!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Hot damn, yes! ; n ;

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
I can SO see that item in cream. So pretty. Big creamy bows. crying
I love your first edit (the blue one). You could make Super Sailor Mercury with that back bow! emotion_kirakira

Peaceful Lunatic

I actually used the wig a lot when using a girl avi. I'd love to have that sherbet orange one!

Cute Punk

I agree with the cream comment! Cream, mint, lavender, navy blue, bright red....I'd love a variety to chose from! <3
Yes.

All I want is the back bow. It's an MC, so I don't think they would ever outright release a complete copy.

But recoloring 1 pose should be fine. That back bow is lovely imo, but it's such a harsh, dark color... I would like to see more versatile releases of the bow.

Black, white, pastels... oooh <3

Liberal Fatcat

Do want please! I would also love to see different magical girl wands released as well. >w<

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Moar back bow! emotion_donotwant

I want to see ones that are like the two examples or the same colors as the dresses they released.
I adore the hair pose. I would also love to see it in, Purple, Mint, Yellow, and more. mrgreen

Partying Fatcat

Thank you for the support, guys!

I understand that they can't re-release the whole item, but maybe just a couple of poses from it, like the backbow and the wig? Or hey, just make some new backbows, in different colors!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff