Welcome to Gaia! ::

All of the exchanges; Durem Depot's Bug Exchange could use some new ink colors that we can make from smashing bugs, like silver and teal, which would open up more paths for body dyes and tattoos in the Skin Tyte Ink exchange.
H&R Wesley credit exchange needs more items we can exchange school credits for, to make them useful again
Ruby's Rack trash exchange needs to be updated with more items we can turn in our paper for. Not just paper hats and combovers. But clothes and accessories, too. Actual clothing that can actually be made out of recycled trash and stuff, none of that fake joke paper clothing.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think some really creative and high end exchange items would be really nice.

Also, your title could possibly benefit from adding 'items' to the end of it. When I first clicked here, I thought you were talking about the shop exchange system.
Gemiinii

Also, your title could possibly benefit from adding 'items' to the end of it. When I first clicked here, I thought you were talking about the shop exchange system.
there wasn't any more room to add more to the title. But saying updating the shop exchanges is still the same thing if I said updating the shop exchange items. There's not much of a facelift Gaia can do to the art side of them, and pretty much all that's to them is the actual exchanging of game items, so I don't see how it could be interpreted any other way if I had worded the title to include "items"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Diabao
Gemiinii

there wasn't any more room to add more to the title. But saying updating the shop exchanges is still the same thing if I said updating the shop exchange items. There's not much of a facelift Gaia can do to the art side of them, and pretty much all that's to them is the actual exchanging of game items, so I don't see how it could be interpreted any other way if I had worded the title to include "items"
Well, updating the exchange and updating the items you get from the exchange are actually two separate issues, and before reading the OP I thought that this would be a thread about updating the system (which I don't necessarily agree with) instead of giving us an update on the items that come from exchanging (which I agree with wholeheartedly). And you mentioned other aspects yourself, such as the art, that this thread could have been about.

It was a suggestion for pre-clicking and reading clarity, that's all. ^_^

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I know the Credit system, and therefore, Credits themselves, are going to be phased out with the items from it being thrown into Prize and Joy and needing tickets to acquire (I would search for the quote, but right now I am exhausted from nearly no sleep the past forty-two hours and need to get to bed for my brain to not be so badly ADD).

The other Exchanges I would love to have updated, though. Alchemy need not overshadow these classic systems!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Good ideas!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yes, please. I remember seeing a petition for clothing and accessories made from flowers that we could pick up in Gaia Towns, and there were suggestions for cardboard and paper armor. The tattoos, well, that's always something I hear, too. More tattoo colors, styles and patterns.

The exchange definitely needs an update.

Enduring Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Survivor 150
Gemiinii

We have "high-end" exchange items. They're called alchemy items.

I for one would like to see more love for flower, paper, and ink exchanges. New tattoos in particular would be delightful~

Hot Lop

I would love those options for the shop exchange items! Alchemy might have all the complex stuff and fancy items, but the classic exchange system still has its place. It's always been my dream if we could get dresses and petal scarves from thousands of flowers, like the flower dresses like Prince Antoine, Scarlet Rose, etc and cool things like that.

I collect junk like its an extreme sport anyway c:

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Not just new items would be nice, but the way some of the exchanges work as well. When making/combining ink, you can only do it one at a time. When exchanging/upgrading fish, it's either make one new fish at a time, or make the max you can . It would be nice if you could exchange for different amounts at a time too. smile

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I would love to have some new ink colors, more items to change credits for and new trash exchange items.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I want to see brown whole body tattoos in Skin Tyte to use Brown Ink for and those shuriken and corsages in the paper and flower exchanges.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Yes yes yes. Especially to more inks and tattoos. Especially since shop tattoos have wonderful layering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff