Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antaresia's Kouhai

Shy Hellhound

13,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
i should be at least 12 days, but i'm still only at 18? the previous 3 days, i was stuck at 19 days left. how this issue not been fixed yet? emotion_facepalm

Alien Bookworm

Yes, the counter has two known, related glitches. It does not, however, glitch for everyone. (I, for one, was able to get in with no problems and have remained in since the beginning. I have my fingers crossed that I'll stay in.) The two glitches are: the mis-counter (one day you have x days, the next day you have x+1, the next x again, the next x+2, etc.) and the removal (you are removed from Loyal’s despite having met all of the requirements). These are not official names by any means.

I have noticed that the glitches do appear to be getting stronger (if such a thing is possible), as more and more users are reporting the glitches in the Bug Reports forum than usual. I plan on bringing it up at the next ATS on Monday, as this is something that I find concerning. I do agree that it’s something that should be fixed or at least put on the top of “to do” pile, although I can understand that there might be difficulties and complexities to the coding that might cause issues for the developers. Still, some information on why this is taking so long would be nice. In the meantime, I encourage you to wait the remaining 12 days before taking any action. Below, I will include my usual Bug Report spiel, complete with the temporary solution provided to me a few weeks back at a different ATS.

Hi! It sounds like you've encountered one version of our counter glitch. (The other version kicks you out even if you've logged in continuously.) For good or bad, the staff are aware that it is a problem and they are supposedly working on a fix. In the meantime, there is a way around it. They responded to my post in ATS on January 26th, saying that if you are having trouble gaining access to Loyal's that you can file a ticket. You will be granted access manually if you do genuinely meet the conditions.

To file a ticket... from the contact us link at the bottom of your screen, go to "my tickets". Then from the drop-down menu, choose General Account Inquiry >> Account Status >> Issues with Items/Gold. You can then proceed to describe the problem in further detail according to the prompts.

However, if you really don’t want to file a ticket, the other option is to keep waiting. It does usually resolve itself, it just takes quite a bit longer than it says it will. The best suggestions that I have if you do want to wait are a few things that I have seen from other users who have run into this same problem.

(A) Make absolutely sure to log in and out fully at least once a day. Especially if you have your account set to “remember me.”
      (B) Don’t check in at Loyal’s frequently. Sometimes this can affect the counter. Resist the temptation to check how many days remain. Be strong!
      (C) Post daily somewhere, maybe in your journal or somewhere in the forums, so that you have proof that you have been a daily presence here, at least for this stretch (in case you do decide to file a ticket later).

Hope everything works out!

ATS post below.
      Source
      Quote:
      Features/Shops

A lot of users have problems accessing Loyal’s Bazaar. When it comes to the glitch, it is often reported in the Bug Reports forum and sometimes in Site Feedback. However, some staff members in the past (I can’t recall who off the top of my head– maybe Zero Omega?) have recommended filing a ticket as a way to get access into the store granted manually. How would you recommend filing a ticket for this?

I recently found this recommendation, but have been suggesting it only hesitatingly, alongside “issues with items/gold” as this glitch isn’t something that fits with any of the known categories. However, before I actually go into the Bug Reports forum and post about it in whatever recent threads I find, I was hoping to get someone on staff to confirm the appropriate steps to save everyone involved some time and effort when they run into this unfortunate problem.

As always, thanks!

Quote:
      When you file a ticket for this, the best drop-down to use would be “Issues with items/gold.” While not the most accurate for the problem, out of the available options it’s the best one to use to describe the issue. Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff