Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Ok the new profiles are cool and all, but I have one issue with it. I don't want people to know what I am wearing. If you look at my sig I have a very cluttered avy and I would prefer if what I'm wearing was kept a secret. So, I'm suggesting that you make it like you did with the freindslist and give us the option to turn it off.

Thank you.

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Or you could, you know, not wear it. stare

Vicious Warlord

for how much people is this? 4, 5, maybe 6? confused
Hmmm...I can't see why you wouldn't want people to know what you're wearing. confused Perhaps you could explain a little more?

Vicious Warlord

Cartagia
Hmmm...I can't see why you wouldn't want people to know what you're wearing. confused Perhaps you could explain a little more?
because he likes to make people wonder what he is wearing. :B

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Twisted Angel of Darkness
Ok the new profiles are cool and all, but I have one issue with it. I don't want people to know what I am wearing. If you look at my sig I have a very cluttered avy and I would prefer if what I'm wearing was kept a secret. So, I'm suggesting that you make it like you did with the freindslist and give us the option to turn it off.

Thank you.

Im with you, I totally agree what you said because hackers then just have to jump from person to person and see what item they want... this bothers me because now I fear them greatly so I think the who show your items and friend is a bad thing. I don't want them to do it
Um.... users that have been on the site for more than six months can probably guess anyway.

Like, right now you're wearing:

Horns of the Demon
OMG Hat
Trap Jaw
Dark Cape
Black Goth Boots
Demonic Pitchfork
Whip of Fire
Armani Glasses
Zorro Mask
Nightmare Scarf
Black Complex Shirt
Dark trousers

And I didn't even look at your profile... Now, was that so traumatic? stare

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Why would you wear it if you don't want anybody to know that you have it question

Vicious Warlord

Axion McCloud
Twisted Angel of Darkness

Thank you.

Im with you, I totally agree what you said because hackers then just have to jump from person to person and see what item they want... this bothers me because now I fear them greatly so I think the who show your items and friend is a bad thing. I don't want them to do it
how is this any different from going from profile to profile looking for halos kodiaks, dtails and the likes? XD

Hygienic Consumer

As has been pointed out, showing the items you currently have equipped impacts you in pretty much no way whatsoever. People can see what you're wearing anyway, and people will know regardless of how cluttered you are.
Don't want people to know you're wearing horns, nitemare scarf and an OMG hat? Don't wear them at all.

Hiding the feature won't stop people begging/scamming you for your items or copying your avatar or whatever else it is you're afraid of.
Anybody can wear what you wear, it wasn't just made for you to wear. surprised
I have a second AVI outfit! and I dont want what I am wearing to be public because it's a secreat on how I put it together to get the effect I wanted. After this anyone will be albe to do it with out the research, and trial and err I went through!

We should make the items secret!
Geno23

hey ure sig has a high tech vincent off FVII (Final Fantasy 7)

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Geno23

Quoting for emphasis.

Now for the guy who has a special effect avatar, that I can KIND of see why you want your outfit hidden. But I still think it's pretty silly to be so protective of a secret like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff