• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Myrielle
Ocean Air
Myrielle
Ocean Air
Myrielle
Well damn. That's makes things worse. The way it looks, you got a 40% chance to get something from the 100-draw. Better buy the singles if you want 100%.
I agree, the whole thing is a rip-off.

I think it may be a good idea to file a billing inquiry. You paid real money for some feature that gives you less than minimum pay out. You should get a refund.

I hope Gaia looks into this.

I doubt Gaia would refund anything. They'll just give an technical, system-based, mechanical "explanation" about why things are the way they are from the Item in question so they can get a "oh okay" from the buyer...which is sad.

I don't know about Gaia's purchase history because I'm not a veteran but a refund from them sounds notoriously rare...especially nowadays.
Actually, there were instances that they did offer refunds, albeit rarely, if one would file a ticket. Like if you over-bought an item in the CS or if you accidentally bought the item and wanted to get something else. As long as the item is in your inventory untouched, there is a chance to get a refund depending one circumstances.

However, it is pretty selective. I'm still waiting for around $4.50 to refunded when that Heralds of Chaos game died. It's stuck as Chaos Cash. Uncle Kenny and either swarf or Panagrammic mentioned that they were planning to reverse the charges around two years ago, but when I filed a ticket, customer service wasn't aware about the whole deal. They did promise to look into things.

Those reasons are definitely meaningful as a user would do an "oopsie" here and there. I thought I did one once but it turns out everything came out okay.

I hope you get your money soon. I would send them a "reminder" just to make sure.

Yes, I did. Last year, I don't think I merited a response. At least this time, the admin did answer some of my questions. I racked that up as a plus.

That's awesome. I'm glad everything worked out nicely. c:

Beloved Widow

what range amount of gold?

Loyal Exhibitionist

It's probably just far safer to buy 100 individual packs than the 100 bundle if you want charms to avoid situations like these.

At least you'd be guaranteed 100 or so charms that way instead of just... 40.

Still bad error on Gaia's part. I hope they fix this.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ocean Air
This is why I stopped buying from Gaia around the end of last winter (or the beginning). Some of the items are cute, yes. But seriously, is it even worth it anymore?

Why would I want to support a website that constantly rips off their userbase, ignore their feedback, and acts like their blood's being drained when they're asked to at least update the features that haven't been updated in months?

Gaia's not worth it anymore.

More like Years now rolleyes

Heligirl Liz's Husband

Cuddly Werewolf

12,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sukegawa
if this is true its a complete rip-off
but have you done like Jayce said and checked your invo?
if your inventory has the correct number of charms then its just a lil' bug in the display
if not, this is a seriously bad scam

Sadly it's not a bug. I got about 50 charms from a infinite gold grab bag plus, checked my invo and had less than 100 charms. sad

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
What even...
Hasuki Aatisuto
It's probably just far safer to buy 100 individual packs than the 100 bundle if you want charms to avoid situations like these.

At least you'd be guaranteed 100 or so charms that way instead of just... 40.

Still bad error on Gaia's part. I hope they fix this.

Well, the costof buying 100 of the regular infinite bag would be way more expensive either way than it could possibly be worth. It would cost about $100 worth of gcash, or 280 or so billion gold. Not even close to being worth it.
Mason Lockwood
Sukegawa
if this is true its a complete rip-off
but have you done like Jayce said and checked your invo?
if your inventory has the correct number of charms then its just a lil' bug in the display
if not, this is a seriously bad scam

Sadly it's not a bug. I got about 50 charms from a infinite gold grab bag plus, checked my invo and had less than 100 charms. sad

that's incredible, I can't believe that there's actually a chance of getting no charms from a bag

Invisible Spark

I'm most likely going to avoid these all together. I only tried opening one bag and one money envelope so I just thought maybe I had bad luck.

The description on the money envelope description bothers me too:
Quote:
"Open up a heavy letter filled with glittering gold or charms!"

rofl The envelope was probably the only thing that was heavy. Since I only got one charm out of it and no it wasn't a diamond.

Other than that thank you for making this thread. I was trying to find something like this before trying it out but so far no luck at the time.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
They really need to tweak the charm grants in these things because that's absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason why a single of these types of generators should give ONE charm, at the cost of a dollar, when there used to be a 5 dollar pack that granted 15 charms. There is no reason why something that should equal 100-bags open up to not even half of that amount in charms. Seriously, don't utterly rip-off people who want to choose charms. :/

Leader

I like to testing my luck but that will make me angry User Image !
-FoolishBox-
I'm most likely going to avoid these all together. I only tried opening one bag and one money envelope so I just thought maybe I had bad luck.

The description on the money envelope description bothers me too:
Quote:
"Open up a heavy letter filled with glittering gold or charms!"

rofl The envelope was probably the only thing that was heavy. Since I only got one charm out of it and no it wasn't a diamond.

Other than that thank you for making this thread. I was trying to find something like this before trying it out but so far no luck at the time.

I'm glad I was able to be of help :3

Divine Muse

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
I have a tissue
Not even one charm per bag? Well that's dumb.

So out of 100 you received 40 charms- not even half, so you didn't even get 1 charm per 2 bags.

At least if you choose the "Gold" option you get gold out of all of them. That's pretty lame considering you can also get the charms for free and can have a stockpile of them if you have enough mules doing Daily Chance.

Apparently, using mules to get charms from DC and then sending them to your main is against TOS.
I don't recommend it.

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
CBB1112
Ocean Air
This is why I stopped buying from Gaia around the end of last winter (or the beginning). Some of the items are cute, yes. But seriously, is it even worth it anymore?

Why would I want to support a website that constantly rips off their userbase, ignore their feedback, and acts like their blood's being drained when they're asked to at least update the features that haven't been updated in months?

Gaia's not worth it anymore.

More like Years now rolleyes

Oh. Years, then. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out